🌸Sakura vs. The World - The Ultimate Wall🌸

The fight between supporting and tearing down Sakura Haruno of the Japanese Anime series Naruto has lasted for decades since it first aired in the late 1900s.

Sakura Haruno was known to many fans as "the useless hoe that can never do anything right and just winds up getting herself and others killed."

Many other people counter this with many facts from the show saying that she's "a hero, and that without her, many people including the show's lead roles would be dead."

This goes on to people starting to compare her in the original and in Shippuden, and can now be compared to the new Boruto New Generations series coming up in April.

This is why I like Sakura. No. I not like. Love. This is why I love Sakura.

In my opinion, Sakura Haruno has been madly underrated

In my opinion, Sakura Haruno has been madly underrated. I mean sure, she was very annoying in the first series with her wild obsession with Sasuke. But by Shippuden hit, she has changed tremendously, and no one can deny that.

In fact, Kishimoto did confess...

Second of all, I love Sakura, and most of you have heard this already, because she's the most relatable to real life women

Second of all, I love Sakura, and most of you have heard this already, because she's the most relatable to real life women. Most of us cry a lot and get so angry a lot. And if you don't, you're not human. Admit it, there are so many times we just want to punch people in the face or rip their heads off. In Sakura's case, she does a great job of expressing this on Naruto, and she does get some hate comments on that. It is abuse, but we all have to admit that we'd do the same thing to most people. Continuously. This is why Sakura is such a relatable character, as well as a symbol and inspiration to women around the world.

She's an inspiration to girls, telling them that we don't need men to save us. We can be our own hero and become strong ourselves, no matter how many people tell us we're useless, annoying, and good-for-nothings.

She doesn't care what others think, yet she still comes back stronger. And at this point in the series, no one can deny it.

The real sad thing is that there is a wall now in the Wattpad Naruto community. There are actually many walls. One of them being Anti-Sakura and Pro-Sakura. Another being between SasuSaku and SNS. The sad thing is that our differences in preference separates us, making us only post hate comments about each other. I mean, it's our opinion and it's what we like. Which is why I never post anything against anyone's views, I only post what I believe. I never talk smack about anyone, I just explain why this in my opinion is better than that in the comments section. It never has to result to calling other people names or swearing at them.

Right now, this is what we as members of the Cherry Blossom Movement do. This is what we want to tell others. And if we can't tell anyone anything, then we just leave our marks peacefully without smack talk against each other.

🌸.

That is literally it. Because if we start calling people names, that could just tell them that us Saku-Supporters are rude and explicit. Rather, if we show ourselves as more "friendly" and "accepting", there'll be a real gap in the ways we're different from them.

So put that knowledge to use!

I challenge you to find any anti-Sakura or Anti-SasuSaku rant book and without protesting or posting hate comments against them, leave a BUTT-LOAD of cherry blossoms EVERYWHERE. Without saying a word. I'll do this too! So let's be looking out for each other and spread a movement that can change the way people see about her. So let's go!! Cherry blossom emojis everywhere!!!! Let's tear down those walls and make a historic moment happen!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's Sakura vs. The World right now! And look who's winning!

(Omg I'm just now realizing how badass and how hilarious this picture is

(Omg I'm just now realizing how badass and how hilarious this picture is... There goes Sasuke's head. 😂)

So go get 'em everyone! No need for protest!! Leave those 🌸🌸🌸!!!!! Let's go tear down those walls!!

Oh. And I want to try introducing myself but not say I'm a Sakura or SasuSaku supporter. Just be like "Hi! I'm xX_Fang_Xx! I see you like Naruto! Let's talk about Naruto!" And just don't say anything about Sakura or SasuSaku. See how many friends you can make out there peacefully without bringing up a fight because of Sakura and SasuSaku.