twenty-six

TEXT MESSAGES
harrison

HARRISON
I am waiting

MAR
I see you but where's my sign?

HARRISON
I forgot to make one :(

MAR
oh well, I'm turning around

MAR
you did not just scream my name in public

MAR
stop responding to my texts by screaming

MAR
oh my fucking god I'm coming !

MAR
I'm going to punch you

MAR
I hate you

MAR
even madison is embarrassed

MARISSA THORSEN shook her head as she walked towards Harrison Osterfield, the boy, who forgot her sign, had began screaming. Marissa and Madison were very embarrassed, and once she reached him, both girls slapped his shoulders.

"Ow!" Harrison cried, hugging himself to protect himself from the vicious girls. He didn't bother asking what was that for because he wasn't stupid. "You two are rude, I'm driving you to your hotel!"

Marissa and Madison rolled their eyes, the blonde girl gave Harrison a half hug as a small apology. Marissa, however pulled Harrison into a hug and rested her chin onto his shoulder. "Thank you Harrison," Marissa whispered.

"Third wheeling here," Madison sighed, not wasting anytime to have the two break apart. She wanted them to be together but she didn't want to be a third wheel. "I can drop you guys off at your hotel then uh I can take you guys to get some food?"

"Yes, food, I'm starving," Marissa had her hand over her stomach. Harrison went to take her suitcase but Marissa already placed her hand on it. "It's fine Harrison, I can handle my suit case," She smiled and he nodded. Harrison glanced over at Madison who had paid extra to get an extra suitcase on.

"Madison, would you like some help?"

"Oh god yes, thank you so much," Madison chuckled, she gave him the lighter suitcase but it still wasn't light. Harrison placed everything in the car, Tom's car, and opened the door for Madison and Marissa.

"Not used to the passenger door being on this side," Marissa mumbled, slightly chuckling. She sat down watching Madison took a selfie and instantly posted it to Instagram.

The ride wasn't awkward or weird, it wasn't loud, other than Madison complaining about being tired. "So Marissa, would you like to go for dinner tomorrow night with me?" Madison shook her head at how awkward and nervous he sounded. Harrison needed a pep talk.

Marissa smiled. "Yeah, I would love that Harrison," she glanced back at Madison. Marissa would need a pep talk as well.

UNEDITED