Chapter six

After im done with Brandon's "makeover" we go over to my house and he starts on mine. After a while I figure out Brandon cannot make me look good.

"Claire, stop moving and let me finish your hair!" he says. I groan and stay still. "You know, I have ten minutes and then Hunter's here." I whine.

Brandon doesn't say anything and smiles. "Done!" I look at the mirror and smile. "Thanks, now where's my clothes?" I ask.

He points to his bedroom and I go. The outfit was a crop top with a pink heart in the middle, a blue floral skirt, and brown gladiator sandals.

I look at him and give him a weird look. "Sometimes I question your sexuality." I say. He scoffs. "Me too. The clothes aren't THAT girly." he states.

Glaring at him I shoo him away and change into the clothes. After finishing I go to his mirror and smile. The hair was a waterfall braid, and I chuckle.

Brandon a nice guy, and he's been my friend for a long time. "CLAAAIRE, HE'S HERE!!!" I go out and look at Brandon and Hunter, near each other.

I look at Hunter and he smiles. "Let's go?" he asks. I nod.

Oh wait I'm still wearing the outfit Brandon chose for me... I blush and see Hunter sees what I'm wearing.

"Cute clothes Claire!" hunter says.

What?! Does he have NO taste?! Maybe boys just suck at clothes.

I shoot Brandon a look and he struggles to hold in a laugh.

"Um... yeah... thanks... Brandon chose it." I say and look over at Hunter.

Brandon must have SOME style, I think he tried to make me look stupid.

I scowl at him and he starts cracking up.

For some reason Hunter starts giggling, yes, giggling, not laughing, and I walk over and grab his arm.

I realize hunter it looking at Brandon, who looks just as confused and creeped out as I am.

"Ok hunter you ready?" I say breaking the tension that for some reason Hunter doesn't seem to be a part of.

"Oh yeah. Will Brandon be joining us?"

"No he has a date." I say and my voice sort of cracks on the word 'date' as it comes from my mouth.

"Oh" hunter squeaks out slightly angered.

Hmm. That boy confuses me. Whatever.

I grab hunters arm and wave Brandon goodbye as we walk out the door.

As the car pulls out of my drive way I see Brandon walk back over to his house in the cold nights air. I hope he has fun on his date. He really deserves someone nice.

---------------------------------------------

"So where are we going anyways Hunter. I swear we've already passed this park like three times!"  I say after we have been driving in circles for and hour.

" Don't worry! I'm just waiting for a couple of people. And we haven't been going in circles i know exactly where we are," Hunter says as we pass the same park again.

what does he mean 'a couple of people'?!?! I thought this was a date!

"It's still a date... I.. I just figured you'd be okay with it." he says.

i guess i said that out loud.

"its ok" i mutter. Even though right now im probably as ticked off as ever. Why doesn't Hunter get that this is suppose to be our oneon one time! oh well. I'll live.

"Ah! Here we are!" Hunter says and pulls over at the park.

I see a black pick-up truck. Hunter parks next to it and gets out.  I see him greet another couple im guessing and a boy. The couple sure seems to know Hunter really well. I wonder how they know eachother. They all hug and Hunter waves for me to join them. I slowly get out of the car and realized im way over dressed to be hanging out at some park in the middle of the night. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket. 

Everyone smiles and waves. I smile and wave back.

"Everyone, this is Claire. Claire, this is Stacy, Michael, and of corse, Tanner." Huntern says. Aparently the girl is Stacy, the one i assumed to be her boyfriend is michael, and the other boy is Tanner.

Stacy is drop dead beautiful. Compared to me, i look like ugly bettey covered in mud. Now that im closer up, i can she she has light brown hair and blue eyes. Michael has dirty-blonde hair and hazel eyes. But tanner looks amazing! Tanner has hair like mine and well... the same eye color as me. Thats strange. It looks like we could be related somehow haha.

I snap back to reality just as the group asks me a question.

"Does that sound OK to you guys?" Stacy asks looking between Hunter and I. Everyone looks at me.

"uh... Yeah sounds great!" I reply. Apparently i've said the right thing because the all share smiles once more and get back into their cars. Hunter grabs my arm and pulls me towardss his car so i get in. He seems a bit tentive at first but once Michael, Tanner and Stacy are our of sight, Hunter turns to me and kisses me. 

"I'm so glad you agreed! I wasn't sure if you would at first but i'm glad we're doing this!"

oh gosh what the heck did i get myself into.

------------

We keep driving and start going up-hill.

I get a text from Brandon.

From: Mcnugget

Hey! Hows tha date going ;-)

From: Claire

Fine i guess. What about yours

From: Mcnugget

Oh. Well, Isabelle kinda got sick after we went to dinner so i had to take her home. I think shes really embarrassed!

From:Claire

aw im sorry! my night isn't much better. 

Hunter brought friends and I have no idea what were doing, what I agreed to do, or where we are.      :-(

From: Mcnugget

Do you need me to pick you up? I literally have nothing better to do

From: Claire

Naw ill be fine. Well i gotta go! think were there. Bye! love ya!

I guess we'll i guess only time will tell what about to happen.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! 

sorry it was long and kinda crappy

oops! oh well

ill update again after it gets 5 reads and 2 votes!