Ch. 12 Travelling . . . with the Girls

{ P E R R I E }

I woke up to someone gently shaking my shoulders.

"Perrie . . . Perrie . . . wake up . . . WAKE UP!" Jade screamed in my ear. My reflexes reacted faster than I could think and before I knew it I'd punched her in the jaw.

"OUCH! What the hell?!" she asked, rubbing her jaw. I giggled, sitting up slowly.

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to cute girls waking me up," I explained. She grinned as I made my way to the bathroom.

"You think I'm cute?" she asked cheekily through the door.

"Did I say cute? I meant annoying," I replied through a mouthful of toothpaste. She chuckled through the door. I emerged, wearing sweat pants and a white shirt, and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, pecking me on the lips. I smiled.

"I should probably pack up my stuff, Jade," I mumbled against her shoulder. I felt her dark blue hair tickle my cheek as she shook her head.

"That's already been taken care of," she murmured. I raised my eyebrows and looked around the room, realizing that all my stuff was gone, except for two suitcases that stood next to the door.

"Wow, well whoever it was, tell them I said thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," she whispered. I stepped back and looked at her, eyes wide.

"Jade, what time did you wake up to do all this?" I demanded. She shrugged and looked away.

"I don't know. 5 maybe 6 o'clock?" she replied. I started at her for a moment before grabbing the front of her shirt and pulling her in for a passionate kiss. She grinned against my lips and I couldn't help but laugh at how cute she was.

"How did you even get in?" I asked, pulling away. She laughed and held up a room key.

"I may have snuck it from your dresser last night," she admitted, sheepishly. I just shook my head. I turned to look at the bed, where a sleepy Bella sat, looking at us. I blushed, hoping she hadn't seen the kiss. No such luck.

"I told you she would like you!" she shouted at Jade, jumping from the bed and running to hug her legs. She just watched her, laughing. Bella turned, as if just noticing I was there and repeated the action towards me.

"I told you, you would like her!" she whispered against my legs. I crouched meet her eyes.

"Thank you, Bella. You're the best sister a girl could ask for," I said, softly. She nodded and smiled. I noticed she had tears in her eyes. I just realized I wouldn't be seeing her for at least a month.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, sis," she choked out. I nodded, opening my arms. She crashed into them, letting the sobs escape. My white shirt was probably a mess, but I didn't care. I felt a few tears slide down my cheeks. She pulled away and we looked at each other, chuckling at our tear-stained faces. I wiped her tears away as she wiped away mine. Jade was sitting on the bed, watching us with a small smile on her face. Bella turned to glare at her. "And you, missy, if you hurt my sis I will hurt you," she threatened. We laughed and Bella soon joined in, running to hug Jade too. She whispered something in her ear, but I couldn't catch it. She nodded and kissed her cheek. Bella kissed hers and stood up.

"Okay, I guess it's time to go, right?" I asked. Bella nodded sadly. I scooped her up and balanced her on my hip.

"Jade, do you want to come with us to drop of Bella?" I asked. She thought about it, then nodded. I walked out of the room, before remembering my suitcases. I turned around to get them, only to see Jade already dragging them along.