Alone

We walked in the dark hallway and we were looking for the team. Logan caught up with us.

"In here." Kurt whispered. I slowly walked in the room and saw one door. I touched the the knob.

"Wait!" Logan touched my hand. "Are you sure about this? You get your friends and probably pick a fight with Lilandra, are you sure?"

"I'm here to save my best friends."

I used my powers to open the door and we saw everyone

I used my powers to open the door and we saw everyone. I gasp as I saw Scott. We helped Peter, Storm and Scott out of the room. I ran to hug Scott.

"I got your message." I whisper to him.

"I knew you would listen."

"I'm sorry for the cockblocking moment but we have to go before we all die." Logan said to me and Scott.

"You're right." We all ran and noticed something. "Wait!" I yelled out. Everyone stopped as we were outside and near the jet.

"What are you doing! We have to go!" Peter grabbed my hand.

"Has anyone notice something?" They all looked around and shook their heads. "Jean! Where's jean!?" I screamed. Scott looked at the floor. "What is Scott?"

"I don't know but I think they took her somewhere."

"I can go

"I can go." I almost walked away but Scott grabbed my arm.

"You're not going alone."

"She's my best friend and I find her before they do something to her." I got out of his grip and ran inside. I ran room to room. I looked in a window and saw Jean tied against a table. I broke the lock and ran to her. "Jean!" I yelled as I untie her.

"Hayden, wait for me." I heard Hank say from the walkie talkie.

"There's no time!"

"Hayden wait for me! Wait!" I threw the cord away and had my thoughts on Jean.

"You're not supposed to be here."

"I came to save you."I told her as I helped her up and walked to the jet.

"Hayden, you are not supposed to be here." She scared me. Kurt appeared.

"Kurt take her, I'll be there in a few." He nodded and they both disappeared. I began to walk out of the building but I heard a sound. Something was running away. I turned back and followed it. I opened the door and we made it to the roof. Why does this happen to me?

"Well well, if isn't Hayden McCoy." I turned around and saw Psylocke. I rolled my eyes. Her! Again! Come on!

"Really you again? I'm tired of seeing you!" I pointed at her. "You helped Lilandra?"

"Well yes." Her arm turned into a sword. "But I just wanted to to finish what we started."

"Fine then, lets go." We both yelled as we ran to each other. I used my powers to throw her across the roof. "Can we wrap this up? I kinda want to go home."

"You're not going home." She ran up to me and I fell down. "You're only going down." She picked me up from my shirt and dragged me to the edge of the building. I moved my legs. I grabbed her arms, hoping she won't let go.

"Hey!" I heard Scott yell. He had his hand on his glasses. "I would like for you too let her go and we can forget this happen."

"Scott?" I whispered.

"Listen lover boy, go away, I have something to finish."

"I kinda hope you'll let her go." He took off his glasses and red beamed out of his eyes and Psylocke let me go and I fell. Scott ran over to the edge and grabbed me by the arm.

Right now its life and death