At home

Kacey's POV

Everyone thinks they have someone who secretly likes them. Well, I KNOW HE likes me. This is my stalker story.

First period

" Omg Kasey, please tell me your coming to my party!" Charlie is my best friend. She is a party freak and gets whatever she wants. Charlie is VERY pretty, she has red hair, oak tree brown eyes, and a perfect body. " Maybe, my mom is having her boyfriend over, and my brother has practice today. Anyway I have to go to French. See you at lunch"

French is my favorite subject. Mr cray lets us do whatever we want. Today is sat on my phone and texted Kris. Kris is perfect, he has jet black hair, ocean blue eyes and a smile to die for. Kris is my guy friend tho. His ex girlfriend Chrissy hates me because I'm so close to him. It's so funny because she thinks she can get back with him.

Just in the middle of my thoughts my phone goes off. It's not Kris though, it's an unknown ID. ( unknown = u)

U: Hey Kacey. You look very pretty in French.

Me: Who the hell are you?! And how do you know I'm in French?!

U: Just call me Jay. And I have my ways. Text you later cupcake

What the hell?! I might as well put it in the back of my mind until lunch.

------------at lunch------------------" Charlie, did you get a text from an unknown ID?"

" No, but Andrew asked me out... Isn't he just perfect. Anyways what did the person say?"

" Never-mind, I have to go home early. Bye!" I don't feel good. My heart is pounding and I feel very scared. He knows my name and my school schedule! He's a psycho.

----------------at home--------------I'm at home and I put on a Pink shirt with lace on the back and black yoga pants. I slip on my black knitted UGGS and I get a text from the unknown ID again.

U= unknown

U: nice outfit. I wish I could be there. By the way, your popcorn is still in the microwave.

I put the popcorn in there this morning and forgot about it. How did he know. Whatever I'm tired. I fell asleep watching pretty little liars.