Andy Biersack Love Story: 5

Sorry for not uploading for so long!

___________________

"Family meeting!" Jake called from the living area. I hopped off of my bed where I had been reading a magazine Sandra gave me. I walked in to see the band sitting around Jake who stood in the middle of the room with a smile in his face. "You can come in to, A. You're part of the family now." I nodded and blushed. Andy waved at me from the couch where he was squished between Ashley and Jinxx. I skipped over to him and plopped down onto his lap.

"What's up Jake?" Jinxx asked. I waited as Jake looked at his iPhone.

"Well, I just got news from John that this tour will be ending next week and we will automatically be on a new tour!" He shouted with happiness. The band let out cheers and I smiled. I loved being on tour with these guys. It was great. Andy grinned at me and I blushed again. His smile was so amazing that I felt a rush of happiness flood through me every time I saw it.

"Are you excited, A?" I nodded and leaned back into him.

                                                                                        *

Andy's POV

Tonight was going to be a special night. I was going to take Adair out to dinner and I was going to reveal my feelings to her. I absolutely was in love with her and I didn't want to hide it ay longer. I pulled out the red rose that I had stashed in my back pocket and made my way down the hall to the silent room that I shared with A. I looked in through the crack of the door and saw Adair laying on the bed with her ear buds in.

She was singing softly to what sounded like Sleeping With Sirens. I opened the door and she looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. She smiled at me and turned off the music. "Hello, darling." She said with a giggle.

I sat down on the bed next to her and handed her the rose. "I would liek to invite you to join my for dinner this evening." I said in a goofy voice.

She laughed again. "And what time would this evening start?"

"About a half hour." I said with a grin and she nodded.

"Well then Mr. Biersack, I need you out so I can get ready." She said with a blush. I nodded and walked out of the room closing the door behind me. I strolled out to the living room and sat down on the couch. Ashley was sitting there watching Project Runway.

"Are you seriously watching this?" I asked, stunned.

Ashley nodded. "Of course I am. I love this." I shook my head and took the remote.

"We've already watched this episode." I said with a laugh and changed the episode. Sandra walked in and looked at the TV.

"May I ask why you're watching this shit?" She asked visibly holding back laughter. A blush crept over my face as Adair walked out.

"I, uh, wasn't watching it. Ashley was!" I muttered and threw the remote at him. I stood up and looked at Adair. She wore a stunning white dress with converse and a pretty necklace.

"Adair...When did you dye your hair?" I asked with surprise. Her hair was bright blue and curled.

She laughed. "I had the dye in when you were in the bedroom. I'm surprised you didn't notice." Sandra slapped me on the back.

"Lover boy doesn't notice anything when he's on a mission." She said chuckling. Adair blushed and looked at the television.

She raised an eyebrow. "Project Runway?" Ashley burst out laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't watching it!"

                                                                          *

Adair laughed at the story I was telling her about the time Jake had almost walked off of the tour bus while it was moving.

"It was like he had no idea!" I said with a chuckle. We were just walking out of the restaurant and heading back to my rented car. I was planning on taking her somewhere special to talk to her.

I opened her door for her and she climbed into the car. I closed the door and ran around the front of the car to get in. "So would you mind if we go somewhere else before we go back to the bus?" I asked her as she played with the radio.

"Not at all." She said with a smile and put on Blood on the Dance floor. I drove us to the beach where the moonlight glistened off of the water. I read in that book I stole from Jinxx that moonlight and beaches were romantic, but nobody needed to know that I had read about it. I helped Adair out of the car and held her hand as we walked near the water. She looked so happy out here. I walked in front of her and stopped. She looked up at me and again I was put into a trance from her perfect eyes.

"Adair, I need to tell you something." I whispered and she nodded slowly.

I leaned down to her and kissed her on her smooth lips. I pulled back from her and looked back into her eyes. "I'm in love with you."

__________________________

I hope you guys love this! It took me 3 hours!!!!! Vote, comment and fan!!!!!