Awaken

Cypher woke to a knock at his door. He checked the clock next to his bed. The time was exactly 12:00. He had a very good sleep, and was feeling refreshed.

            “Coming!” He said as he made his way to the door.

            As soon as he opened the door, he was greeted by bright, silver eyes. Those eyes belonged to the cutest girl Cypher had ever seen. Her skin was as white as snow. Her short, silver hair framed her cute face perfectly. The only thing wrong, was that her face was completely devoid of emotion. She was still cute though.

            “Um… hi…” he said.

            “Hello. You are Cypher Cif, correct?”

            “Uhh, yes…”

            “My name is Yuki Satori. I am here to escort you to your entrance exam.”

            “My… entrance exam? Oh, right. Why do I need to take the exam though?

            “Although you are enrolled, the school does not currently know what type of Azure you are holding. Therefore, you must take the exam so that we may gauge your abilities.”

            “Oh. Okay. Well then let’s go.”

            “One moment. First, you must wear your uniform. Here.”

            Yuki then handed him a large bag.

            “Please take your time to change.”

            “Okay, cool. I’ll be right out.” he said with a grin.

            He then closed the door and made his way over to his bed. He emptied out the bag, which had contained some articles of clothing, onto his bed. Included were a few different sets of clothes. He examined all of the clothing carefully. All of the clothes were white, accented with blue designs and trimming. He decided to put on the hooded sweater and jeans. He had also noticed that on the sweaters shoulder, there was a blue “A” adorned with angel wings. A really cool design, he thought.

Yuki’s hands were shaking. She was so nervous. She was so sure she had looked like a fool in front of him.

Why did she choose me to come get him? Why?

The door was opening.

Deep breaths, Yuki. Deep breaths…

            Cypher opened the door, and was met by the calm, emotionless, cute face of Yuki Satori. After confirming he was ready to go, Yuki led him across campus, pointing out the different functions of each building.         

“Oh! I almost forgot! Hey Yuki, what’s with the A on my shoulder?”

            “It is because you are an Alpha, just like me.”

            It wasn’t until she had pointed it out that he noticed the same symbol on her shoulder.

             “Now then let’s continue.” She said as she led him on.

The tour ended at the Coliseum, the huge arena used to host Azure fights, and where Cypher would be taking his entrance exam. The Coliseum was a marvel of a building. The size of a stadium, the Coliseum was also the most technologically advanced.

 Yuki led him inside, through a network of hallways, to the one of the starting gates, where they were greeted by Madame Elekta.

“Welcome, Master Cif. I do hope you will prove yourself.”

“I hope so too, Madame.”

“Very well. If you would be so kind as to step out into the Arena,” Madame Elekta said, as the gate opened to the inside of the battleground, “we can begin your evaluation. Yuki, come with me to the control room.”

And with that, they entered an elevator to the control room, and left. Cypher was now on his own, and painfully aware that now he would have to fight. He cautiously stepped out of the starting room, onto the dirt floor of the Arena. The gate closed behind him.

“MASTER CYPHER CIF!” a voice boomed over the Coliseums speakers. “WELCOME TO YOUR ENTRANCE EXAM! READY YOUR AZURE!”

Even though Cypher had been told how to summon his power, he actually hadn’t done it before. So this was to be the first time anyone, including himself, would see his power.

Focus. Focus. Let the power flow…

Your fate has been set.

Huh? That voice… in my head? Wait. I feel it. I feel… the power, and its… cold.

I like it.

As Cypher activated his Azure for the first time, he felt the feeling of a cold winter breeze. One that brought a sense of happiness. A nice cold. Suddenly, his left arm erupted into huge, jagged shards of ice. From his sharp finger tips, to his shoulder, his arm jutted out sharp ice. His normally blue eyes now glowed silver, and his brown tousled hair was now white at the tips.

“VERY GOOD!  YOUR OPPONENT FOR THIS MATCH WILL BE SOLANA CIF! FIGHT!”

Wait! Solana! My sister?!

Sorry I took forever guys, but it’s here! Please vote and leave a comment, and remember, any ideas for characters are welcome! And if any one wants to make a cover for Fate: Dual Journey, go ahead and let me know!