Babe: Dad, you are bad. You don't need to know where I will get the money from. It's not illegal.

Marge: I can understand you. But what's about the college. Will you be able to study if you are working in a dance school?

Babe: I would manage this. Please gave me a chance.

Jake: We are speaking about this tomorrow. Good night.

Babe went up to her room where her sister was waiting for her.

Lisa: Tell me about you and Johnny.

Babe: We want to live together and open a dance school. But Dad doesn't like the idea. I miss him so much and he left only a few hours ago.

Lisa: You love him very much.

Babe: Yeah. He's such a good guy.

Lisa: I would love if I had met such a boy, too. But perhaps I have already.

Babe: Don't worry about this. You will met a guy like Johnny. And you will love him more than you own life. But don't take the first one like you did with Robbie.

Lisa: Don't say his name again. Do you remember the night before the final show. I went to his room and he was there with another woman. I hate him for this.

Babe: Robbie is not a good guy. Do you remember Johnny's partner Penny? She was pregnant with Robbie's child. But he didn't want it or Penny. She went with my help to a doctor who make an abortion. He was not a real doctor and she had terribly pain. I got Daddy and he helped her. After this night he ignored me and said that I wasn't allowed to see Johnny or the others again. He thought that it was Johnny's baby and that he had send her to the doctor. That's the reason why he doesn't like him.

Lisa: Oh my god. And I was dating him. I can't believe it.

On the next morning when Babe stood up her family had already left the house. Johnny called her a few minutes later.

Johnny: Hi, darling. Everything okay?

Babe: Nothing is okay. You are not with me. And I miss you.

Johnny: I miss you, too. Would you like to spent the day with me?

Babe: No. I would love to do this. I can show you the city but I have a few errands to run. But you can come with me on this.

Johnny: Okay. I'll be at your house in twenty minutes.

Babe: Okay. I love you.

Babe got ready and had a short breakfast before Johnny rang the bell. She got to the door, opened it and embraced Johnny. They kissed passionately.

Johnny: And this after we were only a few hours apart!

Babe laughed.

Babe: Come with me. I will take you around. Would you like to eat something before we leave?

Johnny shook his head and Babe pull him outside. Hand in hand they walked down the street in the heart of the city. First she would like to go to the bank but before she need to talk to Johnny. They sat down on a bench in the park.

Babe: Johnny? Are you sure about the dance school?

Johnny: I would like to have one day a dance school with you but before you go to the college and get the best diploma.

Babe: Okay, I will go to the college and try my best. But what about you? What are you going to do?

Johnny: I called the local leisure center and asked if they need a dance instructor. They said that they would call me when they know it for sure.