Chapter 22

*So Last Chapter didn't really please me and I was actually waiting for some votes to continue but I decided to do it anyway <3

sorry for being late*

-Alice's POV-

We got there .

I seriously wasn't paying attention to the road the whole ride and that's why I was extremely surprised as the chauffeur opened the door for me to reveal the blue sea right in front of the edge where I was standing .

I felt my jaw about to fall open but decided to act cool eventhough I couldn't hide the surprise and joy on my face . I adore the sea and the blue of it . And when I was standing there staring at the beautiful water I felt some kind of freshness and librety . I took a deep breath still quite thinking of where our date is .

" Please " The driver said landing me his hand after some moment . I smiled politely and gave him mine .

We walked only few steps and the driver left my hand slowly as I turned around to see Zayn coming out from the galley of a boat . Now I was seriously shocked to the maximum . Zayn appeared in a white polo t-shirt and blue jeans . He didn't look official , nor classy . He looked so .. well , him . And I can't deny that I liked that .

As Zayn stepped towards me , he smiled to the driver and I could feel him nodding back before he went . I couldn't remove my eyes off of Zayn . He slowly took my hand in his and helped me get on the boat .

When my two feet reached it , he took my second in his and and pulled me a little bit closer . I could feel my heart skipping a beat when I looked into his brown eyes . Damn how much I missed his face , his touch ...

" I missed you " he said low and his deep voice never lost his affect on me . I felt butterflies when I heard these first words escaping his lips . I smiled and replied " I miss- " I was cut off by his voice a little bit higher " The house felt empty without you . "

I was way too speechless to reply and I bet he noticed because he soon enough asked me to get in . We walked inside the galley .

I watched every single detail in the room . It was really simple decorated . The table in the middle had a candle and flowers on . The dinner looked amazing . I didn't see anything I wouldn't admire in this large room . But then again , I turned to Zayn because I knew his sight was still the best .

He smiled and pulled out the chair for me . I sat down and his hand swere still on the back of the chair .

He suddenly layed his head down but kept his direction so that his cheek was over five inches away from me and whispered " Can't I get a kiss ? " lookng at me from the corner of his eye . I swear at that moment , I wanted to grab him tight and kiss him forever . But I just kissed his cheek really slow and layed back my back . He smiled and made his way to his chair leaving me blushing on mine . Could he get any better ?

Before we even start , someone entered the galley and said " Sir , we're about to move . "

" Great " Zayn answered with a smile . The guy nodded and got out . I didn't really need to ask about that . We were certainly about to make our ride in the ocean .

The dinner wasn't quite silent , we had a lot to discuss about after this short separation that felt really long . He told me about how they continued their photoshoot , and how he wrote a song that was edited by Niall and the boys liked it . He said that the next album will be done as soon as they finish two more songs and that they were preparing a video to the song they once sang for me . We laughed too when he started talking about the bloopers at the photoshoot and how Louis can be really funny that the managers can't yell at him for being loud because they're too busy laughing .