Michael || Julissa

You knew your ex was waiting for you. This has to be the hundredth time he has hunted you down and made you whimper back into some area he isn't able to get into. Luckily for you that you were close to a bathroom, as you rushed in you heard his demanding voice yelling for you to come out. You started backing up not realizing why he is still coming after you. You ended it two years ago but he still hasn't gotten the picture. Being mentally and physically abused you soon leant when enough is enough.

Daniel really never understood no or even what breaking up meant. You stood back as you felt tears streaming down your face. This is what he wanted, he always wanted you to fear him so that you could go back. Well not this time. He isn't going to haunt you and demand for you to come back or something might happen. It wasn't his choice in what you've done it's always been yours and you decided to end it. Wiping your eyes you unlock the door before stepping out.

He grabs your forearm dragging you to him. "Haven't you learnt that I don't give up that easy." He snaps.

"Haven't you learnt that I broke up with you!"

You feel his grip get tighter at your choice of words. A whimper escapes your lips and you know that their is doing to be a bruise in where he is gripping you. You close your eyes trying to not let him see the pain he is causing you.

"You fucked up on that one Julissa!" you know with those words always comes more abuse but as his hand hasn't made contact with your face or body in anyway you decide to open your eyes.

You notice a guy holding onto Daniel's wrist before his hand was able to make contact with your face. You were puzzled at his random appearance but yet thankful for it. His hair wasn't the same shade normal people died their hair but that never mattered anyway.

"Let her go" He speaks up.

You were shocked at Daniel soon losing grip on your arm. As you get out of his hold you begin to rub the reddened area. He gives the guy one last stare before looking at you. "Julissa you are damn lucky he was here!" With those last words he walks way leaving you and the mystery guy. You let out a sigh of relief as he soon leaves. You looks towards the guy that has saved you from your abusive ex.

"Thanks, um whats your name?" You ask looking up towards him.

He doesnt lose sight of Daniel, you wonder why he saved you from him and what does he have against him as well. He looks to you but doesnt say anything.

"Michael" he mutters before turning away from you. You watch as he walks away.

....

Ever since that day Daniel hasnt came near you or even tried getting a hold of you. That Michael guy saved you from what you believed would have been your death. You never seen him there or anywhere around again and you knew if you ever saw him again you would thank him for saving you and helping you live life without dealing with something so crazy.