64.Dead and not buried

Title: Dead and not buried

Author: makeandoffer

Summary:

Leah Preston was a normal 17 year old girl, until she wakes up and finds herself staring at her own lifeless body.

She has no idea what happened to her or how she died, and the only person who can see her is her sworn enemy Jared.

Neither of them have a choice, they must put their differences aside in order to find out what really happened to Leah and how she died, or better yet, who killed her, while at the same time fighting each other and the feelings they are beginning to develop.

Status: completed, 33 parts.

Review:
Saw this book being recommend by lots of people. So I taught why not.
Plus it was a short book with short chapters so another reason to read.

Well not a big shot book for me.
Apart from the concept being were good. The story had lots of loop hole.

I mean the girl is a ghost and apparently she can't touch or hold things or for that matter knock a door.  
But she sit in car, on a chair and lot other stuff.

The mystery of murder can be guessed if u put two and two together
So that's​ a major giveaway.
However the whole reasoning and the actual murder scene was pretty good.

The ending made me gag the book.
But it sure wasn't half bad. May be it's the draft.
Speak today because who knows there might not be tomorrow.

Happy Reading❤️

A/N

I will haunt you if you don't click the star button.
Lol just kidding. Vote if u want to and read if you wish to.