#8

Jacks POV
As we are walking out the library i look up at Mark and see his eyes are still red from crying and he doesn't have anyway of hiding them , poor Mark having to deal with an abusive relationship with his mom but at least he's coming to my house so he can escape her for the next few hours."Jack we are gonna get caught" Mark whispers "no we won't" I knew Mark was right and we might get caught but it's only a few minutes left so it doesn't matter if we do. We slowly push opens the front doors of the school and make our way to my house ,I knew my ma wouldn't be home yet and all my brothers and sisters are moved out so it would be completely empty.

Marks POV
As I followed Jack out of school I was raging in my head that we we're gonna get into trouble but luckily we made it out undetected. " see Mark I told ya we wouldn't get caught " Jacks said with accomplishment in his voice. We were walking down the road when it started to rain " just when we get out it starts to rain fucking wonderful " I hear Jack complain. "Come on jack it's not that bad" Jack glares at me with a 'really bitch' look on his face " what are you getting wet" I spot his face turning red ,he hasn't got feelings for me has he, no that's ridiculous he's not gay is he?

Sorry for the wait it's just I really couldn't think of anything so when I thought of I my brain was like QUICK WRITE BEFORE YOU FORGET. So yeah hope you enjoyed it.