Postliminaries | Sequel + Other Books

Hey everyone,

      You've made it to the end of this story! What are your thoughts? Feel free to comment or PM me any questions or comments.

      Many of you readers have asked if there is going to be a sequel to Blood and Bone, and the answer is yes! There will be two more books to come in this series. By the time you're reading this, there may or may not be a preview for the second book on my profile.

      In the next book, the story will continue with the adventures of Delphinium and her crew. Who really is Benny? What will come next in Jake's war with Adiago Hundsen? Just how many secrets is Delphinium hiding? And how will the team ever bring down the mysterious organization called Imperium? These questions may be answered in the next book; you'll have to read it to find out. What are you looking forward to finding out most in the next story?

      I have another story that I am beginning to write called Kingslayer. It is unrelated to Blood and Bone. However, if you enjoy reading about lethal queens, war and adventures in fantasy lands, I think you'll like it. I hope that you love it as much as this story.

      To everyone who read to the end of this book, I thank you. Thank you for deciding to read this story. Thank you for sticking with me and my writings. This book couldn't have happened without you deciding to read it.

      Love always,

      Rachel