On Duathiell

Duathiell was born in the year Third Age 2,386, which would make her 632 at the Battle Of Hornburg (Helm's Deep) in TA 3,019 and when Saruman's defeat was. She is very young- about 20 or 21 in 'human years'. (This basically means that she looks like a 20/21 year old.) Her birthday is September 7th, so after the Ring was destroyed, was the year of her 633rd birthday.

She has the palest of skin, and it contrasts deeply with her fire-red hair, that falls to the middle of her back. Blue eyes are set in a well-angled face, with a bumped nose and an expressive face, she wears her emotions on her face for the world to see.

Orthanc Background

She was found by Saruman at the age of about 33, so 600 years before the Battle of Hornburg. An Orc found her, and apparently she was a 'misfit' Orc. She spends most of her time in her room, but that wasn't the case when she was little. On her 100th birthday, her father took her to Gandalf, or "Uncle Gandalf", where she was given a birthday firework display. However, Sauron's evil and malevolent clutches soon overcame her fathers good will, and she was left to fend for herself most days, as her father would sometimes take four month trips to a place called "Mordor".

Unknowingly, she can speak and understand Sindarin Elvish, and can speak English. She is intellectual, and relatively well-spoken, but not as much as elves are supposed to be.

She would read books as a young child, and would read all about middle Earth and it's inhabitants, with flaming curiosity, When she was but a young girl, her father would gladly teach her about Middle-Earth, but as the days drew darker and colder, he would spend less and less time with his little Duathiell, and would retreat for days on end into his study, leaving Duathiell to amuse herself and let her imagination about the outside world blossom.