Going on tour with One Direction

hey this is my first imagine so enjoy

>>>>>>>>

P.s I wrote this like two years ago, do it's not really good, it gets better when you read the other imagines -2016

>>>>>>>>

You were in the tour bus strolling through twitter with the biggest boyband in the world. Louis was being loud as usual, fighting who had the bigger bunk with Niall, Liam and Zayn minding their business of what they are talking about and Harry, my boyfriend, his head on my shoulder, sleeping soundly. I sometimes wonder how he can sleep with all this racket.

People say it's fun to go on tour with them, it is but sometimes you want to jump of a cliff because you stand them being loud sometimes. I locked my iPhone and looked at the tv screen flicking through channels, there was nothing to watch, I become bored easily. I couldn't stand the racket between Louis and Niall, I was about to shout to shut up but Liam beat me to it.

"Who wants to play hide and seek in the dark?" Liam yelled

"Me! I'll count" louis jumping around putting his hand up

"Good, now wake up harry so we can play together" Liam said getting up.

I gave a nod, I shook Harry's arm, nothing, I shook again, still nothing. I was getting impatient.

"HARRY! GET YOUR FLIPPING BUM OFF THE SOFA AND PLAY HIDE AND SEEK! I shouted

Instantly he woke up falling on the floor " what was that for, love?"

"Sorry, but we're going to be hide and seek" I said.

"It's ok, come here"

Harry wrapped his arms around and gave you a quick kiss on the lips, eventually he put your body over his shoulders and dragged you along with the other guys while you were hit his back to tell him to let go of you. soon all the blinds were pulled down and the game started, louis was counting and ran to find a hiding space.

"Hide in here, love" his arms wrapping his arms around you.

"But it's too small to fit both of us in"

"It's fine, it can fit both of us in" dragging me in. We were hiding in a cupboard and my back was aching. Harry saw what my reaction, he stretched his arm out so you can give him a hug, he kissed your head while rubbing his hands on my back up and down (does that sound sexual!?! hahaha)

Soon we heard louis' voice

"Where the hell are they both?" Said louis very confused.

"I guess we're going to here for a while" harry smirked.

I could feel my cheeks going red, making me blush like a tomato.

>>>>>>>>>

So.... how's the first imagine?

-idatecelebrities