67. "I know, mate, I know. It's all totally insane."

While Draco and Hermione were holding on to each other sleeping blissfully unaware of the latest happenings human guards and Dementors were going through the whole of Azkaban, checking every single cell, room and niche to make sure they knew exactly who and what was located in the prison and what wasn't.

They found that the rat population had gone down somewhat but all prisoners were accounted for. So what was this message all about? Why the urgency?

Narcissa Malfoy was sitting next to James Mulligan at the long table in the centre of the Auror Office. He took her hand underneath the table, squeezing it slightly. There was no other indication of them being close that anybody could have seen.

Henri Shaw stood at the head of the table talking to Wilson and McNeill. Both were shaking their heads. Their boss was frowning.

"Okay, you lot, listen up. There had been the possibility of Lucius Malfoy having escaped Azkaban yet again."

Muttering arose.

"Calm down. He's still in his cell and this time we've made sure it really is him."

He turned to Narcissa.

"Why exactly did you think him on the loose again?"

"There is a magical map which is plotting the whereabouts of all living members of the Malfoy family. Anybody connected directly to us will appear on it."

Astounded muttering arose yet again.

"And Lucius did appear on it?"

"The map doesn't show persons as such. It just shows the gender of the family member. There are only two male Malfoys in the moment and as Draco was with Hermione at the time it only left Lucius roaming the streets yet again."

James squeezed her hand again to re-assure her.

"The only problem is, that your... the man you are still legally married to is in Azkaban. It wasn't him you saw on the map. Could it have been Hermione and Draco's child?"

He was clinging to straws and they all knew it.

"Walking along Fleet Street?"

                                            +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Ginny had thought to just get away for a while from the crowded Burrow. It was nice to have all her brothers and their respective girlfriends, wives and partners there, but ever now and then she liked to have some peace and quiet, some time for herself. The decision to go for a stroll in Diagon Alley had been easy. She needed to get some potions ingredients in any case.

As she was about to enter the small apothecary she felt her arms being pinned to her sides, heard a silencing spell being cast and found herself being manhandled into the store. It was gloomy inside and the shopkeeper was softly snoring behind the counter. The person holding her tightly against his body lowered his face towards her ear and asked quietly, "I'll take the silencing spell off you, if you swear not to scream. Okay?" She nodded.

"How dare you..." she didn't get any further as a hand was now covering her mouth.

She was turned around and to her utter surprise it was the dark face of Blaise Zabini that looked down at her.

"I just want to talk to you, okay?" She nodded again.

He took a deep breath after slowly removing his hand from her face. There was a hint of regret in his eyes as he did so. Her skin felt nice, soft and warm. He would love to... He sighed. Potter had already once giving him a doing for a kiss that didn't last more than a couple of seconds. Better not get carried away. Merlin knew what the guy would do to him, if he really tried to satisfy his curiosity in regards to this delicious witch.

"I'm sorry for causing problems between you and Potter. I seriously am."

"We don't have any problems, Zabini. Nothing happened."

He leant a bit closer. "Nothing?"

"No, nothing, now let me..."

Something happened, deep within him, within his soul. He wasn't sure what or how, but he didn't take any notice of what she was saying any longer as he was now in the process of pulling her against his body, wrapping his arms tightly around her. His face was barely an inch away from hers and she felt his warm breath on her skin.

"What are you doing. Zabini?"

"Blaise, call me Blaise." his voice was low and seductive.

"I don't care, Zabini! Now let me go."

"Why would I want to do that? A beautiful witch like yourself should be flattered, if a wizard like me is paying her this much attention."

"I'm engaged, in case you had forgotten."

A smile lit up his face.

"I know, dearest, I know. It's just the wrong guy you're engaged to."

His lips were nearly touching hers. She turned her face away just in time before she felt him kissing her cheek moments later.

"Please, Ginny." he sounded somehow as if she had seriously hurt him. "One kiss and you'll never see me again."

Her face came back into view as she had intended to glare at him, but instead she found herself being softly kissed. For a moment she was utterly taken aback. She would have expected him to kiss her hard, fiercely, but he didn't. He was gentle as if to savour the brief encounter he knew would only ever be all he could hope for. Against her will she relaxed into him. She didn't kiss him back or anything, but he now moulded himself to her frame, trying to coax a response out off her. To his astonishment she slowly started to move her lips against his. Very hesitantly he nudged the tip of his tongue against her lips. They parted for him. He was stunned as not only did she invite him in she made it clear that she wanted to deepen the kiss. Blaise was only too happy to oblige. Moments later they were ravishing each other. Ginny was just as fiery as he had thought her to be. It was beyond heavenly to have her snog the living daylights out off him.

It was her who after an eternity that seemed to short slowly pulled back. He kept his eyes closed. His mind had turned to mash. A heartbeat later a fist connected with his face.

"I hope, it was worth it, you bastard."