WEEKEND AWAY

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Rosalie asked Mr. Styles who had the baby in his arms. She was getting ready to leave for the weekend to visit her grandmother and friends since it had been over more than two months that she was away from home.

"Yes Rosalie, we'll be fine." He chuckled. She had been asking the same thing over and over again.

"Nanny, are you sure you have to go?" Penelope asked, looking up at her with sad eyes.

Rosalie smiled. "Yes baby, but I promise I'll be back Monday morning, okay?" She said, kissing her on the forehead. Sophia was clinging to her leg, preventing her to move making Rosalie smile and caress her hair.

"Come on girls, lets leave her alone, she'll be back." Mr. Styles says, chuckling at his children. Rosalie had the baby in her arms, hugging him for dear life. "She promised." Mr. Styles said, looking at her, praying and hoping that she came back.

He was afraid that the time she was away she would realize that at her age, this job wasn't for her and that she isn't suitable to help raise a family.

"I'll be back." She smiled. "I could never leave you." She whispered, looking at Mr. Styles, making weight be lifted off his shoulders. He understood that it wasn't just his children she was referring to but him as well.

She handed the baby to Mr. Styles before kissing the kids goodbye. "Bye Nanny! Miss us a lot so you can come back faster!" Rosalie grins and hops in her car.

"Bye mommy!" Sophia yelled before Rosalie got the chance to leave. Mr. Styles looked at his daughter.

Rosalie stared back at Sophia who was grinning at her. Her heart fluttered at the name. Mommy. "Bye baby!" She yelled back before driving away. Mr. Styles heart warmed up as he took the kids inside the home and locked the doors.

-

"Are you girls ready for bed now?" Mr. Styles asked, the baby playing with a rubber duck on the floor. The girls were in their bathroom, both of them showered and brushing their teeth.

"Daddy don't be silly. I need my hair combed." Penelope said, her hands on her hips.

"You can't do it alone?" Mr. Styles asked earning an adorable glare from his daughter.

"How am I supposed to comb my own hair daddy? I'm only six!" She exasperated, giving a small eye roll.

Mr. Styles sighed. "Okay, let me just go change your brother's diaper." He said, picking up Eric and walking in his room. "How to do that." He says to himself, looking at the baby with his hands on his hips.

His instinct was to grab his phone and call Rosalie but he figured she had just left and he didn't want to make her feel like she had to come back. She needed time off to herself and he just couldn't do that to her.

"Lets manage." He said and began to change his diaper. Once he felt like he succeeded he went in the bathroom and brushed Penelope's hair, with her constant complains that he was pulling too hard which made her kick him out of the bathroom.

"Well, what do you say? Want to have a sleepover with your daddy?" He said to the baby, taking him into his room.

"Mama!" Eric says, looking around the room. Mr. Styles knew he was looking for Rosalie.

He smiled. "She's not home buddy." Mr. Styles says. "It's just papa."