22. the one where his babydoll is wet.

chapter twenty-two:
the one where his babydoll is wet.

I never expected the four hour drive to the airport to go like this. What I did expect was some awkward tension, maybe even some sort of stunned, soundless silence on the way there. I just never thought I'd be bent over Luke Hemmings' lap; my skirt up, my hand on the armrest, and his arm keeping me steady.

In other words, I'm trapped. Trapped to the point where my sarcastic, loud mouth, accompanied by my weak flattery, will get me nowhere.

"This is stupid," I whimper quietly, and that itself earns a harsh strike across my ass. "Ow, stop it!"

I lost count after the first two. We're either on the fourth or the fifth, I haven't exactly been keeping score, for I've been too busy thanking God that the the windows are tinted black, and that the car doors are shut tight.

"Are you going to behave?" Luke asks me, his voice stern and cold as he raises his hand up yet again.

Somehow, I'm more excited than scared; a very odd and ridiculously satisfying feeling.

"Get off of me-"

That lands yet another smack on my butt, right across my sensitive skin, and I yelp. "Luke!"

"I said, are you going to behave?" he repeats, hand tightening around my arm even more to keep me in place.

I squirm against him, unbelievably uncomfortable.

"I haven't even done anything!"

"Wrong answer," he mutters harshly, and my body jolts up once more as his skin comes into contact with mine.

"Luke, quit it!"

"Luke?" he echoes, his hand in the air. A dark chuckle leaves his lips. "Oh baby, I'm afraid I don't know who that is."

"Don't be an idi- ow!" I yell, the the throbbing getting worse by the second. I'm half tempted to slam the car horn over and over just to temporarily end it all.

"I'm going to ask you again, Sophie, because I could easily do this all day," he warns me, and I don't doubt his threat for a second.

"Are you going to behave, or not?"

"Yes!" I give in, not thinking, for the pain clouds my thoughts in the worse way.

"That a promise?"

No! "Yes, okay! Yes," I snap, once again struggling against his gradually loosening grip. However, he doesn't let go, making me think that I've just agreed to a really unfair deal. "What are you doing? I already said yes!"

He ignores me. "Yes, what?"

"What?" my eyebrows furrow at him and I pause, looking back.

As our eyes make contact, I see that the same, wild spark still hasn't left his.

"Bratty girls call me Luke," Luke states, in a scratchy yet smooth voice. He moves the loose strands of hair out of my face, smirking ever so slightly. "And you promised me you'd stop being a brat."

I thought it was the other way around. "I'm not a brat," I huff back.

"I beg to differ."

"Beg all you want," I mutter.

Luke raises an eyebrow. "Are you giving me attitude?"

"No." I pause. "You know what, fine. Keep me like this. Wait for someone in a Mini to drive by, wait for them to see this all, see you with me getting my ass hit-"

"Do you really want another one, sweetheart?" he chuckles cynically, raising his hand to deliver yet another spank, and I shut up immediately. "Seems to me like you do."

"I don't," I bite back.

"You didn't enjoy it?"

"Are you crazy?! No, I didn't." I look at him like he's insane, but my expression doesn't faze him.

Luke simply dismisses my 'bratty' comment, rubbing his hand along my backside, his fingers trailing the exposed skin with a touch as light as a feather.

I feel him move my skirt even further up, confusing me to no end once he gently puts his hand in a place it should not be placed.

"What did you say?" he asks, laughing smugly. "You didn't like it?"

"Of course I didn't," I scoff, attempting to move away from the same spot.

I'm so hellbent on escaping this hold that- unbeknownst to me- his hand sliding swiftly between my legs doesn't seem to register.

Luke holds me down, his lips curving into a seductive, subtle smirk. Just as my eyes land on his mouth, something soft and cold presses against the material of my lace underwear.

"Didn't enjoy it, did you?" Luke chuckles, moving his finger in the most excruciating, teasing way possible.

I shake my head stubbornly, still very much shocked at the fact that he's touching me like this. I don't know how to react, so I leave it at expressionless. "N-No."

"Didn't think it was much, thought it was a little pointless?" Luke works his fingers well, and I know they're pressing against my heat because it takes absolutely everything in me not to give into the urge of moving my hips closer to him.

"Y-Yes,"

"Yes, what?" he repeats himself.

I gulp, weighing out the invisible pros and cons of calling him what he wants me to. There's actually no possible way for me to avoid giving him what he's after.

If I don't say it, he'll stop. If I do say it, there's a good chance he won't stop. Regardless of what happens, I'll still have no idea as to which one of us is winning.

"Say it," Luke murmurs, his fingers pausing as they trail all the way to the waistband of my lace. I swallow the lump in my throat. "Did you not like getting spanked, princess?"

I shake my head, my mouth going dry.

It takes every conscious fibre of my being to push the next few words out, and when I finally do, it doesn't feel as odd as I initially thought it would.

"No, D-Daddy."

A satisfied sound rumbles in the back of Luke's throat, making his fingers rub faster and my stomach leap.

I bite back a moan, not wanting to give him any further satisfaction as I clutch the leather of the seat."

"Sounds like it was a pretty bad time for you, babe." Luke says, amusement in his tone.

"I-It was," I whimper, clenching my jaw to stop the pleasure from burning my mind.

"Then tell me, beautiful." Luke drawls, leaning over and putting his face so close to my ear that I can almost feel the shadow of his lips on mine.

"Why is my babydoll so wet?"

•••

Yus I know this was quite short bUT IT WAS EITHER THIS OR WAITING TIL TOMORROW and since I am both impatient and masturbation deprived,,,, I wanted to post twice today :')

I love love love you all! Please tell me what you think and I hope you have wonderful days. You're all so amazing!

Take care!<3
-M xxx