Abusive love; Sweet love ~ 2

CHAPTER 2 : 

I was stunned as to who was kissing me but I managed to pull back a little to see that it was Aaron.

"Mmm, I missed you." He whispered into my ear "And this," He said right before he put his lips back on mine.

I loved it when he kissed me. It made me feel all sorts of wonderful things. This was one good way to start a boring day of school. 

We eventually parted and just stood there smiling at each other. I was about to tell him I had missed him too but before I could, I heard someone scream my name, "BAAAAANNNNNXX !!!!!"

Before I could even look to where the scream had come from I was tackled from behind with a hug.

Gosh, what was with people today and surprising me from behind?

"AMMMMMMYYY !!!" I squealed with delight as I hugged her back. We started jumping up and down, still hugging, like we were in 6th grade again.

Then the real Amy came out, "Oh my god, I haven't seen you in like forever !! You have to tell me everything that you did and every detail. What was your summer like ? How was your dad ? How was Perth ? Did you meet anyone ? Mine was pretty boring, but I did meet this really cute guy. But I'm not sure if anything is going to happen because he lives all the way Albury and we live in Melbourne but still. Oh my God, can you believe that were in year 11 ? We are finally down to our last 2 years of school. If we were in America we would be called seniors. Gosh, I cant wait till I'm 18 and my parents let me go to America."

She said all of that in one breath, and only stoped to sigh at the thought of being in America. She has wanted to go ever since year 7 but her parents said not until she turns 18.

"So... ?" She asked impatiently.

"So, what ?" I asked confused.

"Are you going to answer my question ?" She demanded.

"Which one ?" I asked, giggling, while looking over to Aaron who was just standing there leaning against my car, with his signature smirk on his face, looking as good as ever in his uniform. "You asked a lot of questions."

Amy's only response was to sigh as she linked her arm in mine and started walking. I only had enough time to reach back and grab Aarons hand before she pulled me along with her and I pulled Aaron along with me.

"Let's start at the beginning," She finally decided. "What did you do during the summer?"

"Oh, you know, the usually. Went to Perth, hung out with dad and hung out at the beach." I had been going to Perth for the summer ever since my parents got divorced around 5 years ago. "I missed you guy's sooooo much though, which reminds me..." I looked over to Aaron, "Hey, I missed you too." I said as I went up on my toes to give him a quick kiss.

He laughed a little and kissed me back, then said "It was a pretty boring summer with out you."

"It always is," I teased "Which is why... IM HAVING A PARTY !! Tonight."

They both just looked at me then at each other, then the biggest smiles formed on their faces informing me that they were pretty happy about that.

We spent the rest of the morning talking about our summer and other random things. I had missed this so much.

We all looked at each others timetables for year and it was pretty good.

Almost every class I had with one of my friends. Math was the only one I had by myself.

We had English first, so when the bell rang we all ran to our class to get 3 seats next to each other at the back.

It was pretty boring. We were just told about what to expect this year and what book we would be reading first.

By the time lunch came around, I was already sick of school and I had only been back for like 4 hours.

Amy was off talking to some people that she was friends with so Aaron and I had a few minutes alone together, and we didn't waste them.

We went to our place around the buildings, were no one ever seemed to go even though it wasn't out of bounds.

As soon as we turned the corner he pulled me to him in a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair the way he liked me too. He made a low moan in the back of his throat and pushed me up against the building while his arms snaked around my waist.

"I've wanted to do that all day..." He said to me when we broke apart.

I smiled as I said "Well, I'm glad you finally decided to do it. And tonight we'll be able to do a whole lot more."

"Oh, I cant wait. I already told mum that I was staying at your house tonight."

"Well, that's good, cause I wasn't planning on letting you leave very early."

He just smiled back at me and gave me one last quick kiss before we walked back to where our friends were.

As we were walking back we walked past Dean. I had known him like, forever. We had been best friends in primary school, but kinda became distance once I started dating Aaron.

"Oh my god, DEAN !!" I shouted as I ran up to him, leaving Aaron behind, and attacked him in a hug.

"Oh, hey Bianca." He kinda stuttered.

"Silly, call me Banx, everyone does and we go way back." I told him. "So, what have you been up to lately?"

"Uhh, not much. Just hang around home." He seemed kinda nervous and I noticed how his kept darting back and forth between me and Aaron.

I was confused as I looked back and saw Aaron staring at Dean, and he didn't look happy. I decided to just ignore it.

"Sounds fun, so you are coming to my party tonight right ?" I asked him

"Umm, yeah. Sure. If you want me to you."

"Of course I do" I told him like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

He seemed really unconfutable, so I decided to let him go. "Well, I'm going to go now, I'll see you tonight."

"Yeah, sure. Tonight." He stuttered once more before quickly walking to wherever he needed to be.

"That was weird," I said to Aaron as we started walking again.

"You should stay away from him." Aaron said through gritted teeth. I looked up to see him looking pretty angry about something, but surly it couldn't have been about dean.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I said so..." Was all he said. I opened my mouth to reply but he quickly cut me off with a quick kiss and continued to say "And I love you."

I decided to just drop it and settled with saying "I love you too."

The rest of the day was pretty boring, but everyone seemed excited about my party tonight. That was all I could think about as I drove home.

I got home to find the inside of my house looking great for a party. There was a D.J booth in the corner and there were steamers hanging down from the roof.

I congratulated Stacy on doing a great job and went upstairs to get ready.

I had about 2-3 hours until people started arriving.

I had a long relaxing shower, shaved my legs and then blow waved and curled my hair. All that took over an hour. Then, still wearing my towel I went into my wardrobe and tried to find the perfect outfit. Everyone knew that when they came to one of my parties, they dressed to impress. So I decided to wear something that I brought while in Perth, so no one would have seen it before. 

It was black, staples and looked amazing on me.

I did my makeup; fixed my hair to the style I wanted it and added my accessories. By the time all that was done, my guests were about to arrive.

I had just walked back down the stairs when the doorbell rang. I went and answered it and let my friends in. 

This was going to be a good night.