Part 5

RK's P.OV,

I rang bell harshly worried for madhu... when I woke up found an empty bed beside me... I tried her number but she didn't pick it up... what happen to her everything was good before some hours... we spend splendid time with each other then why she suddenly disappeared from home...

Door didn't opened as I waited for 15 mins patiently but it's too much now frustrated I bang on door it flew open means door was unlock only... I rush inside calling her name"madhu!! Madhu where are you??" I walk upstairs into her bedroom opening the door find it empty...was going to walk out but heard sound of shower so walked near washroom... the scene before my eyes shattered me to the core...

I panicky run near her turning off shower knob shouted "madhu what are you doing??"she didn't responds... she is just sitting on floor tears cascading from eyes her whole body is trembling with cold as she is drench in water completely... I bent little shaking her "madhu what is all going on?? Are u listening to me HONEYBUNCH!!!" I almost yelled on her breaking her trance she slowly raise her eyes to meet with mine... she got tense seeing me her eyes travel to her arms where I am holding her...

Next moment she jerk me harshly I stumble back and madhu shouted "don't touch me... stay away RK..." her outburst took me aback... what is wrong with her?? She stood up on feet and I also copied her coming face to face I asked her again "what is wrong madhu??" she stare at me in disgust as tear stream kept flowing from her eyes..."everything is wrong RK?? How can u be so cool after what happened between us some hours before??? Don't you realize we did all wrong... we have committed a sin RK??"she explains with pain...

She is regretting what happened between us I know it was wrong but I don't have any intentions to do so was just we carried away in moments... I took a step near her trying to explain said "look honeybunch..." before I can complete she put hand between us speaking in fury "I don't want to listen anything RK... just leave me alone right now... whatever you wanted from me you got it... now please leave me... I am begging to you... please!!" her plead and vulnerable condition destroyed my heart... she always thought I want this thing only from her... I never want this I admit I was attracted badly but not this...

Without any word I walk from her room taking out cell dialed a number and said "hello trishna... RK here... come to see madhu she needs you.." I hung up... hope trishna can take care of her coz I know she needs someone right now...

Madhu's P.O.V,

"I don't want to listen anything RK... just leave me alone right now... whatever you wanted from me you got it... now please leave me... I am begging to you... please!!" I cried more completing myself without any word RK left from there as I fall on floor again... why this happened?? We don't have to do this it's all wrong I am cursing myself... it's not his fault only I should have stopped him... we lost our senses our mutual attraction destroyed me... I lost myself to him... guilt is killing me from inside... what will happen now... What he might be thinking about me??

Most terrifying is what if I got pregnant this mere thought made me feel sick... how I will tell this all to mom dad?? I betrayed them... A sharp cry escape from my lips "I am sorry mom... I am sorry dad... I am really sorry!!!" cupping my face I cried more... "madhu!!'' my head snap to the voice... next moment trishna ran to me hugging tightly I hugged back crying my heart out...