Is that a challenge?

This is an AU.

Baz's pov

I hate Mondays. So, so much.

One reason for this is that I have to work on Mondays and I look like a bloody vampire all day.

Another is I promised when I was younger that I'd post videos on Mondays. Yeah, I'm a vlogger. I mainly complain in my videos (mostly about Mondays.) but some of my more emotional ones have made me pretty famous (my video that I came out as gay) in the YouTube nation.

Also, Monday, Saturday, and Sunday, one of the funniest gamers ever don't post videos. The gamers name? Simon Snow.

He's so terrible at video games it's funny. He has a girlfriend (or at least I think she's his girlfriend.) named Penelope that is way better at video games than he is. Whenever he needs help, he calls her in and she does it in about two seconds.

"I hate Mondays." I mumbled as I waited for a customer to order. This one was terribly slow, and it was driving me insane.

She was an old-ish woman that couldn't decide what sort of coffee she wants, yet she refuses to lose her spot in line by stepping out of the way.

"Ma'am," I said impatiently, "If you would step out of line, then when you know what you want, I'll take your order rig then."

"Oh, no, I know what I want...almost..."

I sighed. "Are you sure?"

"Um... no."

I groaned.

"But I'll just choose one."

"Alright, what would you like?"

"The... pumpkin spice latte. With caramel. And vanilla. And marshmallows. And... that's all."

"Alright." She handed me the money for it like she ordered it all the time, which made me think she was one of the people that came here often yet can't decide what to order.

"Thanks. Ma'am."

She hobbled away to a seat in the far back and I was handed her coffee.

I mad em y way over to her when suddenly a guy walked in with like seven girls huddled around him, taking pictures and asking for autographs and squealing.

What the-

I tripped on a girl's foot and landed on the guy they were huddled around, spilling the coffee all over him. When I looked up at him, he looked exhausted.

Then my eyebrows shot up.

It was Simon Snow! The Simon Snow!

I didn't bother to apologize, I was too busy trying to figure out what to say.

Wait. How come Simon and I are equally as well-known yet he's the one that people swarm to? Totally unfair.

I handed him some napkins and threw the coffee cup away. Then, when he was all cleaned up, I knew I needed to say something.

What do I tell him? Hello? I've watched all your videos and laugh at them? You're a terrible gamer?

"Wait... Baz?"

I need to say something now!

"You're a terrible gamer."

His raised an eyebrow. "Is that a challenge?"

I snorted. "It wouldn't be much of a challenge... but yes."