three.

kyle woke up with the worst hangover ever. he let out a groan as he heard his sisters yell downstairs about god knows what. he slid into a pair of shorts laying on the floor before heading to his bathroom to do his morning business and to wash the remainder of the ridiculous makeup from the night before.

he headed downstairs and joined his two older sisters in the kitchen. he grabbed a mug from the cupboard and brewed himself a cup of coffee.

"you look like shit," devyn smiled as she took a sip of her coffee.

"i feel like shit." he mumbled.

"how was the party last night?" his other sister, morgan, asked.

"it was your typical hollywood party." he shrugged as he took a sip of his coffee.

both his sisters looked at each other knowing their baby brother was missing some details out. they just shrugged it off, if he wanted to tell them he would. but eventually morgan was getting bored and wanted to know whatever was going on in her brother's head.

"sahar didn't come home with you?" morgan asked as she took a bite of her bagel.

"no," kyle rolled his eyes. "i was too fucked up and i just wanted to go home, so i ubered back without them."

"you should probably let her know you're home safe. poor girl is probably worried sick about you." morgan teased.

kyle flipped off morgan while he took another sip of his coffee.

"yeah dysn, she's probably upset you didn't invite her back here." devyn chimed in. "but then again she's here like almost every day and lets herself in so not like she really needed an invitation."

"you two are so annoying." he murmured. "i wasn't really in the mood to talk to or deal with her last night."

"why not?" both girls asked at the same time.

"i was kinda preoccupied with someone else." he sighed.

"woah! dysn has another girl?" morgan yelled, throwing her arms up in the air and kicking her legs up.

"does sahar know?"

"no and no." he groaned. "it's not like that."

"kinda sounds like it," devyn laughed.

morgan finished the remainder of her bagel. "who's the girl?" she asked, food practically flying out her mouth.

"brinley." he answered, waiting for his sisters reaction.

"ho-ho!" devyn burst into laughter. "what is she doing here?"

"she lives here now." kyle sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"holy shit. what?!" morgan shouted. "she lives here and she didn't bother to text me! does she still have the same number?"

"i don't know." kyle replied, irritated a little.

he didn't really care that his sisters were interested in seeing his ex girlfriend, they were pretty close back in high school when he dated brinley. it just bothered him that there was a possibility she'd say yes to seeing them but not him.