Izaya and Y/N, having fun my dear?

"Y/N," Izaya poked at your shoulder from his chair, ignoring the chatroom for a second, "I'm bored kitten, you wanna do anything fun?"

You ignored Izaya and continued to chat in the chatroom, play Osu, and work on an animation all at the same time. Your eyes darted from one to the other.

"It's not nice to ignore your master, my pet~"

No response.

"Fine, I'll have fun without you."

You paused everything and took off your headphones, giving a side glance with your E/C eyes to Izaya. You glanced back at your screen and typed something to the multiplayer server;

O/N (Osu name): Gtg, I have business to do.

Unluckiestar: Awww, really, but we're about to play Taiko mode!

Inushipme: Plz stay O/N-chan! :( We need you to get to the top 3!

Gaspakitty!: We're playing dirty ones later!

O/N: Ew, no. That's all you Kit. Bye guys.

You closed the game and said bye to the people in the chatroom. Izaya smiled at the you.

"I have just the idea of what we can do, my pet..."

---------------------------------------------

The conversations you and Izaya had with the girl named Rio Kamichika, a sort of excitement pulled through your heart as Izaya messaged her the things that would pull humans into a stage of killing themselves.

Now, today was the day you and Izaya met face to face with the poor idiot. She looked like a girl with depression and her aura was sad.

How cliché.

"Hiya!" The girl walked up the stairs to see you. "I heard that your name was Rio Kamichika, am I correct?"

The confused Rio only nodded her head up and down.

"Oh, well then, you're the person we've been having fun with! It's been entertaining so far, thank you!"

Izaya hopped down from the rail and landed next to you, he smirked at Kamichika and side hugged you just to get a reaction from the girl. A smirk appeared on your face too.

"Well hey there," Izaya greets her, "in case you haven't figured out, I'm Nakura. Actually, me and her both are."

"You should be thanking us right now, we rescued you."

So stupid.

"But the person who just rode off rescued me." She was an idiot.

"How dumb can you be? We sent her after you."

"And the kidnapping, was that-"

"Indeed."

Izaya dispatched from you and had you follow him to the edge of the building, both you and Izaya balanced on it with ease.

"You accepted the kidnapping as fate, didn't you?" You paused to say. "All because you wanted to die."

"But now you're thrilled to be alive." Izaya finished for you. He took your hand and started to spin you into his chest. Both of you smirked at Rio.

"But why?" Rio questioned. "Why are you doing this?"

"This is a tad bit philosophical," Izaya let you go but still held your hand, "but you're a smart girl, so you should get it. Me and Y/N both absolutely adore humans! Not just you in particular, but all humans. We were both just waiting to see the look on your face when we told you what we did."