✏️|62

[Requested by Muzikislife96] Jungkook comforting you due to your family problem.

For the first time in forever, you two aren't getting back together because his stupid ass decided to cheat.
--------------------------------------------------------

✏️ - Jungkook 

"Here you go," Jungkook said softly as he threw you a can of milk soda that he just bought from the drink machine. He snapped his open as he sat next to you on the bench located in at backyard of the school. Taking a small sip of his own drink, he laid his hand down on his lap and sighed deeply while scanning the view in front of you.

You had muttered a thank you but you doubt he heard it. 

Seeing you in the morning, Jungkook already knew what had happened. Your parents and your older brother were unpredictable people. They were like grenades that explode more than once at a fixed place, in this case, your very own home. He acted extra careful – soft and gentle – around you today, not at all like his usual reckless and tough self.

"Aren't you tired of it?" Jungkook asked all of a sudden, breaking the peace of silence. He turned to look at you, his eyes slightly squinted and his lips curled into the faintest smirk, "Of your parents and your brother,"

You let out a bitter airy laugh and took another sip of your soda, "Of course, anyone will be,"

"Then shouldn't you do something about it?" Jungkook said. His voice was sending shivers down your spine, for some reason. "You shouldn't let people hurt you like this – no one should let anyone hurt them like this, let's be frank,"

"If I can get rid of them, I would already have," you said as you rubbed your forehead in frustration. You would've been happy if Jungkook wouldn't bring this topic up. However, you knew deep down he just wanted to keep you safe. "I have nowhere to go, first of all. Second, we need evidence. Ocular evidence, not just by words since nowadays, adults are more trust-worthy than kids,"

"That's not hard," Jungkook hummed. He placed his can of soda beside him and turned his body towards you. Without saying another word, he grabbed your hand gently and rolled up your sleeves to reveal your wounds and bruises, "Ocular prove, they can't bullshit me these are all caused by how much of a klutz you are,"

You pursed your lips together, not feeling very comfortable with how he did not give you any warning before showing your secrets. Jungkook fixed your sleeve afterward and muttered a sincere apology. He knew you hated your wounds, he also knew you felt insecure because of them. However, there is a solution to stop the scars from being marked on your delicate skin, and Jungkook would do anything to make that happen.

Before you could tell him you accept his apology, Jungkook grabbed both of your hands and smiled at you, "And for a shelter, you can always come to me. I will be your shelter!" That came out too quickly.

"Huh?" was all you could get out of your mouth as Jungkook blushed madly in front of you. 

Due to the nervousness and embarrassment, he was squishing your hands tightly and facing downwards with his eyes closed. Your hands were starting to ache a little, but you were more concerned about Jungkook who seemed to lost his ability to function normally. 

"Jungkook? Jungkook are you okay?" you asked urgently before trying to say something that would calm him down, "It's okay, I understand you are just trying to help," 

Jungkook refused to look up at you. What kind of indirect confession is that? Jungkook you are so fucking lame. The flustered boy could feel his a pair of hands on his shoulder and he was pushed back. Opening his eyes, he couldn't see your face, but he could feel your head leaning against his shoulder. What, what, what, what, what?

"I am relying on you, Jungkook-ah,"

Jungkook calmed down. You two's hand were still interlocked when he laid his head on top of yours with a soft smile, "You can count on me,"
--------------------------------------------------------
A

/N:

This went a little away from just comfort.

Anyway, regarding the TEXT chapter about you having depression, I don't know if any of you still remember, but Yoongi said something about not being able to help someone who doesn't want to be helped. I was going to say this in the comments but I feel like everyone should know about something.

This is a story, all the things they say or how they act are entirely fiction! Not real! I don't know the boys personal, but I try to base the character on the screen personality we all see as much as I can (not for AUs, of course). 

This is completely my opinion. I have a friend, who is now fine and well, that has gone through depression for a long time. People continue to try to help her, but she seemed to refuse. I did try, and I got fed up because she doesn't want my help (or at least she acts like). I consider myself a rather patient person, but I can only endure so much. Everyone has a breaking point. So I said that if she doesn't want help, I am not going to,  and also that 'I am not going to waste energy on you if you are not going to listen to me, I can't save you if you don't want to save yourself' and I successfully knocked some sense into her. 

It is rude, yes, but it worked, and I'm being honest (and til this day, she appreciated my honesty). If the soft way is not helping at all, I don't bother to keep on doing it. 

There is no correct way of helping someone. Sometimes people need soft comfort, sometimes people need a tough slap to the face for them to realize something. There are many ways to help a person, like Math questions having many ways to the final solution. Just because someone's way is more tougher and harsh, does not necessarily mean they're rude. They are just doing the same thing as you are, they're trying to help.  However, don't use that as an excuse to go overboard. There is a fine line between them.