I sighed. 'Bossy as always,' I whispered but Marshall heard me.

'He is,' he said agreeing with my thoughts.

When the chopper landed, I saw a very familiar looking man. The moment I saw his blonde hair, I instantly knew who he was.

I was the first one to approached the chopper.

Sporting a mischievous smirk, he approached us and said, 'How lovely to see you Tasha, my love,' then he flashed me his dashing smile that can swoon other girls. Too bad it's not working on me.

I shook my head in resignation and smiled at him. 'You're still trying to be charming as always, Mason,' I told him jokingly.

'Uh-ah, Wrong answer. And I'm always charming,' he corrected. 'I always wanted to hear you say...' he paused then put the back of his hand on his forehead, 'oh Prince Charming, it's too good to see you and please give me a mind blowing kiss!' He said dramatically making me chuckle.

Before I can give him a response, he's now on his knees with his face crashing on the white sand.

Oops, somebody just kicked him.

When I saw who the culprit was, my face instantly turn sour.

What is she doing here?

'What the hell was that for Dianara!?' Mason asked after he recovered from falling down. His face is morphing into a scowl.

Dianara rolled her eyes and didn't say anything. It's as if she's saying 'I couldn't care less,' Then, she look at me, 'I see...You're still tagging along with Axel,' She stated and didn't bother hiding her disapproval.

'Well, he did say that I was not allowed to leave,' I replied casually. 'Not until I finished what I'm told to accomplish,' I added bitterly. Of course, I didn't say the latter out loud. I don't want to give her the idea how disposable I am in the eyes of Axel once everything is finished. Well, not that I also want to stick with him forever. He did offer me a deal that can prevent my father from finding me. Aside from that, I was able to recover bits of my memories along the way. But the memory that I knew Maxwell and Marshall long ago before we even start this little expedition of ours is very confusing and I don't plan on leaving once everything falls into the right place.

'Then I'll just wait until he's done with you,' she said with a smirk.

The nerve of this woman!

'Stop it Dianara,' Mason reprimanded.

Dianara rolled her eyes.

Mason glance on my side and his face instantly turn sour. I cringe when I look at his reaction. Is that how I look like a while ago? It's definitely not the sight to see.

'Did I just saw something that I shouldn't see?' He asked out of the blue.

Dianara and I gave him a quizzical look. At least we shared the same confusion.

'It's been a while huh? Doggo?' Marshall said appearing on my side.

'Couldn't say the same thing to you, Count Dracula,' Mason said disapprovingly.