Part 4 "Swing"

Sorry for the late upload guys. If you have some comments please don't hesitate.

........

Zzzzzzzzzzzz....

"Krrriiiing, krrrrrringggg"

"OMG! We're late, Ms. Everdeen going to kill us!!!" one of them says.

I'm to sleepy to care, come on seriously? I feel like I'm the princess in the movie "Once upon a mattress". It's like sleeping in wood. I pretty much guessed that Ms. Everdeen they're talking about is the one that rudely welcomed me.

I reached for my phone to see its only 5 o'clock in the morning. Come on, in Clementon High I go to to school at 9 am and no one even notices. I don't know here.

"Get ready come one Belle! You don't want to be late in your first class don't you?" I definitely bet thats Gia. She has this weird way of talking because every time she talks, she's with that annoying laugh which I love because my old friends used to tell me that I have the most annoying laugh ever so I know what she feels.

I'm more like the person that when you told me to wake up the more I won't. But I finally decided to sit up in the bed and straighten my hair with my hands. "So, what time is the first class?" I asked while yawning.

Amie the beauty and brain one. answered "it's 8 am, why?"

"The hell?! You're seriously asking me why I'm asking? You just woke me 3 hours earlier before my class!" I shouted a little bit but not too much, I pretty much dont wanna scare my new friends here.

"Sorry, sorry. We forgot to tell you that the 3 of us have our tutoring class with Ms. Everdeen every morning to keep our grades up, well just go back to bed and we'll see you later in class. Just text us if you need something. Ciao!"

Then they all left, leaving the half asleep new girl. Well I might as well get up since I'm already awake and have some tour, I think.

I wore my favorite yellow dress that I bought from my allowance and since its winter I decided to match it with black cardigan from my mom. I picked up the map of the school and the dorms. Then I'm off, I wonder what's up ahead of me.

I got out of the building so easily compared from when I got inside. My first stop, the park. A high school building with park. Wow, isn't that childish. No, I don't have anything against parks, infact I love parks with swings. It just helps me forgot all my problems. Oh and I also heard that there's a carnival beside the campus. Sign me in for that one.

So there you go, 3 rusty swings. I sit down in the one that's not that rusty compared to the others. I totally don't want to shake hands with my new classmates and teachers with hands smelling like rust.

With a wind like this its much more fun to swing while you can feel the wind blows your hair and refreshed your face. I began to push with my strength for my to swing but it wasn't enough till I felt there are arms pushing me.