Valentine's Day

You can play the song on the side :) 

"Hey," Zayn greets you as he pulls you into his warm bear hug in the doorway.

You feel the soft fabric of his black tuxedo and inhale his wonderful scent you've grown to love.  

"How are you?" you ask him, looking up into his chocolate brown swirled eyes that gleam with happiness.

"Great, now that you're here," Zayn smiles back at you and plants a brief and soft kiss on your forehead.

"So, is anyone else here?" you question, looking around backstage for the rest of the boys.

"No, they are going back home for a short break with their own girlfriends and families," Zayn explains coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist, "It's just you and me here in this theater," he whispers into your ear in a husky but quiet voice.

You laugh softly as you turn around to face Zayn as you look into each other's eyes.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Zayn says with a gentle grin.

"Happy Valentine's Day," you reply back to your true love.

You stay in each others arms for a few moments before Zayn takes you out onto the stage. You gasp from the sight that meets your eyes when you gaze onto the center of the stage.

Before you is a small table set for two with with a white, soft tablecloth layered with pale pink flower petals. The floor is strewn with small, glitter covered hearts that sparkle in every which way imaginable. But as your eyes glance back upwards towards the table, an even bigger surprise adds to the romantic scene when a single spotlight shines down upon the table and a wonderful scented fog lightly fills the air helping to illuminate the whole picture.

"Like it?" you hear Zayn ask and you snap out of my daze as you feel his hand slip into yours and gently squeezes it.

Your eyes are brimmed with tears and you shift your gaze up to Zayn's caring face which is looking down into yours lovingly.

"I love it, Zayn. It's perfect..." you say quietly, "I can't believe you did this all for me."

"Well, it is for the most perfect and beautiful girl I've ever known in my life that I'm proud to call my girlfriend," Zayn states with his eyes glistening.

A broad smile spreads over your face as you lean into Zayn's shoulder, stomach fluttering with butterflies. 

*

After you finish eating, Zayn stands up and as if on cue, the song Little Things starts to play overhead. You laugh as Zayn offers you his hand to dance with him and you accept willingly. Together, you walk a little way from the table and Zayn slowly puts his other hand around your back as he holds your right hand. You place your left hand on his shoulder and look up into his eyes.

"You look so beautiful," Zayn compliments you as you both start to move in rhythem to the song you've always loved. You look up into his face that is neither smiling nor straight. He blinks once then starts to grin as your face blushes a soft red.

"I love you," you whisper as you lean on his chest, "I'm glad you're part of my life."

"I love you more," Zayn whispers back into your ear, "You have no idea how happy I am to be with you." 

You continue to slow dance as the song "Oh My Stars" by Andrew Belle when it starts to play overhead. As the romantic music fills your ears, you close my eyes and let Zayn sway back and forth gently as you take in one of the most amazing moments in your life.

Feeling Zayn's motion stop after the song ends, you slowly look up and meet his face staring down into yours. He gently lowers his head as you stretch yours upwards and your lips connect as fireworks explode inside your body setting sparks up and down vibrantly. As you break away, you both smile at each other.

"Happy Valentine's Day, love," Zayn says as he reveals a small, silver heart necklace from his pocket.

"Thank you so much, Zayn," you thank him, letting him attach it around your neck, "It's beautiful."

"But not as beautiful as you," Zayn grins cheekily as you turn around to face him, "For you are the most beautiful girl on this Earth I've ever known and seen."