Okay, yes, I know I am a horrible person.
Yes, my mother asked if I needed to "talk to someone" after only reading the first chapter of this book.
No, I am not sorry.
It's been really fun writing this. I'm sad to see it end.
Now that that's out of the way...
Do you have any questions? Comments? Reviews of the overall book? If so, comment them on the below sections and I'll feature them! (Only five of each are featured at any one time.)
(UNRELATED NOTE #2: The above song is one of my favorites and really accurately describes Sage...like, creepily. So check it out and tell me what you think!)
(UNRELATED NOTE #3: Deirdre means "sad" and I didn't even know that until two years after writing this...well, that worked out nicely.)
SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO SKIPPED AHEAD. GO BACK AND DO THIS THE RIGHT WAY.
@cherrypop368 asked: Can you make a sequel? (Yes I know Sage is dead)
- I'll think about it. There is a possibility for one, but I'll have to work through the idea a little more first :)
@rophina asked: is there a part2 like where the voice moves on to someone else
- That was one of the things I was considering, but honestly, I don't know if I'll ever be ready to move on from this cast of characters...
THIS WILL FOREVER BE AMAZING -Cherrypop368
- Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!
THIS WILL FOREVER BE IN MY MIND IT TRULY IS AMAZING
- I'm glad! Your comments never failed to make my day :)
I can't decide whether to throw up, cry, reread, or just sit here staring at the wall - metamorphmagus98
I have really enjoyed this book. Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down. I haven't found a good book to read in a while so thank you for this good book. - kitkatellie49
- Thank you so much! Your support is so amazing :)
I hit my foot on a coffee table cause Sage died. Now I have a red mark on my foot. - _AwkwardDescribesMe
- First of all, relatable username. Second of all, OMG, I'm so sorry!! I'm sending your injured foot lots of good vibes :)
You literally ruined my life. It's 3:32 in the morning, and I'm a crying wreck, just sitting here, listening to 1 Direction while sniffling every five seconds- no joke. When reading books like these, I found it stupid how most of the main characters live- stupid and impossible. But now, I would give anything for this book to be like those, for Jake and Deidre to still be alive, for them to have sealed their fate with a kiss rather than accept to death like that. [...] That being said, even though you're truly despicable, you're an amazing writer, and this was a wonderful book full of many emotions, good and bad. - Alone_4evr
- As you can see by the [...] in the middle of this, this quote was actually WAY longer. I do feel guilty that I ruined your life but...the fact that you would take the time to leave such a heartfelt review makes me grin like an idiot! Thank you for the support :)
I choose staring at my blank computer screen, trying to work through my major writer's block after reading this cuz I've felt numb ever since Jake died - Fabigail1218
- I always feel so bad when I take a teeny little bit of pleasure out of these comments but like...I'm super happy that my story did what it was supposed to!
Sad ending. So painful. . But I love the story. The only book I have read without skipping any chapter internationally. . I love the story and the author. . So sad to see it end -
- I was sad to see it end as well, so you're not alone there. The fact that you love both the story and the author...my heart! Thank you so much for your support!
I fucking loved the badlands album - Queenkittyrules
- Same, my dude.
UGH I love this book so much even with the sad fucking ending at the end (how evil are you?) I've spent the entire day binge reading this...Jesus is it already 1 AM? You are a beautiful writer with beautiful words and I love it. Kudos to you boo cheers! -
- This one always gets me a little choked up...thank you so much!!
I LOVED THIS BOOK. The concept is just so unique and not a cliche and I just...UGH I LOVE IT SO MUCH - iMissRandomCutie
- THANK YOU! I am so glad that it wasn't a cliche; I love writing unique stories! (Not that I always do, but still)
So, I just happened upon this story while looking for something good to read, and from the first chapter I was intrigued. I proceeded to read the entire story in one day. I just wanted to say that it's been a crazy emotional journey for me to read this XD. And that you have done a spectacular job with everything. You have a great plot line, good writing skills, and a twist ending (I love twist endings). Keep up the good work! - IvyReesesPieces33
- That means a lot to me!! I am so so glad you enjoyed the twist ending :) And I'll do my best to keep up the good work!
This is one of the best plots I have read and I'm very sad that it's over - JannatFeroza
- Well, I'm sad that you're sad, but I'm happy that you liked the plot!!
Truthfully I read this story out of boredom. I actually don't like sci-fi's much, but I found I just really wanted to know how this story would end. The last 5 or so chapters kind of dragged on a bit but it kinda just built up the suspense. Overall: good story, interesting concept, well done and keep up the good work. - Avaritia_497
- This is actually one of the most meaningful reviews I have ever gotten of this book. I do agree that I could go back and rework the last five chapters, although I doubt I'll ever get the time AND motivation all at once. The fact that you don't read science fiction but still took the time to read this means so much to me! Thank you for the respectful, constructive review :)
YOU ARE READING
Sixteen-year-old Sage Greene was locked in a maximum-security asylum for the criminally insane after murdering nearly 200 civilians. It isn't her, though - it's the voices. There are two sides to Sage: the normal, self-conscious teenager, and the Vo...