Cold And Wet

I pulled away from the kiss looking into Spike's blue eyes, he stared back into mine causing me to bite my lip realizing how close we were together. Spike's arms wrapped around my waist bringing him closer to me causing me to moan in appreciation to the closeness. I wrapped my arms around his neck making him smile at me, he looked down at me. I felt my cheeks turn red again when his hips grinded against mine knowing that he was hard "We should do something about that..." "Maybe my dirty girl needs a bath" he said with biggest smirk I'd seen from him "Yes she does" I heard him snarl gripping my arm as we rushed up the stairs. Spike closed the bathroom door behind us hearing the air conditioner turn up more causing the room to get even colder than before, I rushed to the box "Sam I-" "Wait a second!" I called out to him noticing the machine's temperature lower than normal.

I tried fixing it but nothing worked so I shrugged on it running back to my waiting boyfriend, I looked at him standing "Its the same" "The heater isn't working, it just got colder I tried fixing it but..." "Screw it then" he said grabbing the back of my hair pulling my head closer to his our lips melding together as our hips finally made contact. I felt his fingers dance on the back of my neck raising goosebumps then he gripped a handful of my hair getting a raspy moan from me, I felt his member rub on my skirt making me smirk "You like that babygirl?" he asked breathlessly in my left ear. Then his fingers latched on the inside of my skirt tugging them down "This looked good on you, but I like it off even better" he said clicking his tongue as I stepped out of the pool of cloth beneath me. Spike looked down at my casual panties that were black but hugged my lower half nicely "Your so beautiful" he said rubbing my clothed sex softly making me feel electricity all over.

I watched as he reached over for the handle of the bathtub turning the knob causing water to fall from the faucet putting the drain in, then he came back over to me and did what he was doing before but I felt his finger add a little more pressure making me bite my lip "What do you want me to do to my bird?" he asked his voice was wrapped up lustfully "It's too naughty" I said looking down at my body "I like anything naughty sweetheart, tell me" I used my finger to tap my chin as if I was thinking "Are you being a brat?" he asked squinting at me, his eyebrows knitted together and I felt his eyes pierce through me causing the wetness in my underwear to add "Maybe..." I said licking my lips like the tease I am "Well your gonna get it..." he muttered and smirking down at me "What are you gonna do? Spank me? Oh no I'm so scared!" I said with sarcasm laced upon my lips. Spike's eyes glared at me as they darkened he rushed passed me going down the steps "Spike wait! I was-" "Shut it!" he hissed at me rushing back up the stairs tossing the box I recently bought on the ground.

A chain appeared as the lid opened a bit, I sucked my cheeks in "Maybe you shouldn't underestimate your master" he hissed reaching into the box picking up the toy and gestured for me to bend over "Spike I-" "No just sit with your pretty little ass up in the air!" he growled causing me to obey. I felt the air whip against me first but the rubber of the logger hit seconds after making a yelp come from my lips, I felt the stinging worsen as Spike used it on me again "This hurt?" "Y-Yes!" I whimpered "Well you should've thought of that..." smack "Before being a brat" he said smacking my ass with his hand this time I licked my lips seductively turning my head trying to look at him even though he was behind me "I'll listen master..." I said breathlessly "'s what I thought" he said pulling me to my feet tugging my shirt up over my head discovering my strapless bra "I wanna pull it off with my teeth love" I turned red "So do it" I told him as his head dipped towards my chest.

I felt his fingers tickle at my back against the clip that he needed to unhook, I heard it snap and he moved farther as the came off his teeth pressed together the fabric in between. I felt my nipples perk up to the cold air hitting them, I felt his finger hook the sides of my panties pulling me closer causing myself to get a slight wedgie I moaned feeling the pressure to my clit "Spike!" I whimpered hearing him grunt in my ear. I felt his member press against my pubic area causing my whole body to heat up, I watched as he looked over at the water "Should be full enough for my girl... Right temperature darling?" he asked moving his hands back to his sides watching me bend over the edge of the tub the feel the water "It's perfect" "Good" he said as I putting my fingers into the sides of my panties to take them off "I was supposed to do that..." I heard him say shyly "Oh I-" "No its fine just get in" gesturing for me to do so.

My left foot started to rise over the edge of the tub, making a splash when it reached. Then using my other leg to get in sitting on the other end where the faucet wasn't "Is it nice?" he asked ruffling his hair and getting ready to get in as well "Yeah" I said looking up at him. It was so cold but Spike just made my unbeating heart stir some warmth, he looked down at me and then at his member that stood right out due to the hardness. The cold didn't affect him though since he was used to it, Spike got in across from me "I love you" he said reaching for my hand with a huge smile on his face. I leaned in kissing him it wasn't just a peck it got very intimate as his hands started to move across my exposed body, he moaned rolling my nipples with both of his hands and I bit down on his bottom lip causing him to arch his back pulling away from the kiss "How do I make you feel Sam?" he asked raising his eyebrows looking for the anticipated answer.

I licked my lips and gazed into his eyes "On top of the world" "You know where you should be?" I hesitated "W-Where?" "On top of me" he said smirking at my reaction "I always have been" I said pushing him backwards to relax. I watched his eyes linger across my body as I climbed on top of him my hips grinding against his hard member as it leaned against his body with the weight of me I leaned down kissing him letting my breasts brush against his chest feeling the dampness of the water hit my hard nipples. I smiled at his reaction "I love it when your near me" he whimpered bucking his hips against mine the water moving with us. My thighs got wet from the water and since the heat was off the water was getting cold which didn't bother us due to the condition of being a vampire.

I gazed into his familiar blue orbs that looked back at me making me feel all warm inside as I came back to reality the cold water brushed against the skin of my calves. I lifted my hips off of his hearing a whimper until I lead his dick to my entrance squatting down letting each inch travel hitting my cervix causing me to cry out as he hit my g spot "Yes baby just like that!" he moaned out as I started to move against him grinding my hips around using the ends of the tub to hold me up as I started to ride him hearing his groans beneath me edged me. Biting my lip I rode faster and harder hitting my g spot again and making it known by making a breathless moan, Spike smirked and started thrusting his hips up into me making the water splash around us hitting my clit with the coldness making me whimper.

I closed my eyes letting the physical feelings take over until I felt my right arm get bitten causing me to gasp looking at where I felt it, Spike's bleached blonde hair was against I looked to see my blood dripping into the bath water as he lapped it up smiling as I continued to move against him as he thrusted up into me again I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm which he knew. I felt his pace quicken "Fuck your so good" I said breathlessly feeling my walls throb around him "Holy shit" he said thrusting harder into me the water continuing to splash at my clit. I hissed at the feel of him twitching inside of me, I felt his cum spill into me after my walls clenched around his member making me screech as my face contorted. I got off of him and laid against the back of the tub panting.