Flying Hearts Around Your Heads...

I looked at Angel in confusion "I can take care of myself..." Angel frowned  "I know but I was wondering how Buffy reacted to your arrival" he whispered. I sighed fiddling with my nails "She likes me, doesn't know about us or the darkness inside me" "Well seeing as your with Spike-" "Don't even" I hissed. I closed my eyes and shook my head "Tonight is an anger free night" I said calming myself down "I was only kidding..." I rolled my eyes at him "Whats the real reason your here?" "The ring is it working?" I looked at him in a 'are you serious?' way "Angel did you really just ask me that?" he sat back a little "Of course it does, like the magics would let me down? Besides I still go to school sometimes, still here!" I said holding my arms with a shrug. The brunette sighed in relief to my answer "I'm glad, well have you been helping her at least?" I nodded "I patrol with her or Spike once in a-" "Spike patrols with you?" I furrowed my eyebrows at his question "Uh yeah?" Angel rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

I sat up a bit "Whats your problem now?" "Just I don't see a lot of progress being done with just you two in the cemeteries" "Are you implying-" "I mean Buffy and I did kiss a lot when were were on 'patrol' but work got done!" "Spike and I don't have sex during patrol!" I yelled looking around me to see people, lights and the table in front of me. Hearing the music, talking and games being played below us. I was finally back to reality "Angel I don't want him to think we're doing anything-" I said scooting to stand "Sam... there's something else I wanted to talk to you about" he said putting his hand on my knee. I stopped and looked at him in curiosity "What is it?" I heard a sigh float from his shy lips "I um... I miss you being there for me, loving me, caring and just existing in my presence" I bit the inside of my right cheek "I... Thought you didn't want me anymore, Darla and everything..." Angel shook his head "It's never been about her, she did stuff to me trying to bring Angelus out... Its been about you" my eyes squinted and I looked at his face seeing a sign of his fib. 

Angel's face shown as if he was telling the truth, I didn't realize how close we had gotten on the sofa but it turned out our legs were mere inches apart. I looked at my bare leg then at Angel "Sam he's not good for you..." "Angel I-" "I'll respect your relationship, but remember I'm still here" he said standing up "Wait I-" "Angel should be on his way now" I heard a voice pipe up I looked to see Spike leaning in the door way, I then jumped to my feet "I-Its not-" "What it looks like, yeah I know" he said walking forward "I should get back tho..." "That's right" I looked at Spike as he walked over to me "What did he do to you?" "Nothing..." Spike frowned at me "Don't lie to me love" I rolled my eyes at him "Angel it was nice seeing you" I said putting my right hand on the back of his button up "I'll see you whenever..." he said looking at me with love as he walked off.

I sighed watching my ex walk down the steel steps to the door of the filled club, I looked at Spike who stood there with a frown "I know he said something to you" "Its not your business sweetheart" I said walking to the steps with him "It is when someone is trying to steal my bird" I scoffed "Like he'd steal me!" I said getting to the bottom my feet touching the tiled ground. I looked across the room to see my friends looking back at me, waving us over. I looked at Spike "We have to" I told him walking to them. Buffy looked kind of mad "Hey S-Sam, whats goin on?" Willow asked "Nothing really I just-" "Don't even lie! How does he know you?" Buffy said thundering about. I sighed "We just bumped into each other a couple years ago..." "Then why didn't he tell me?" she asked seeming hurt. 

I licked my lips noticing Xander's gaze on me "Maybe you weren't as close as you-" "Angel and I are close, things just... got in the way..." she said looking away "Well prom is coming up" Spike recalled "Shut up Spike!" she snarled in his direction. Spike acted as if he was scared, then wrapped his arm around my waist waving his hand in front of Xander's face "Shes mine you nit!" Xander shook his head "Didn't seem to notice" Xander said getting closer to Willow who looked at him in confusion. Spike growled at him his grip getting tighter on me causing the electric feeling through out my body again "Well, I'm telling you the truth Buffy but Spike and I should get going... Angel is far passed gone" I said looking at The Bronze door noticing a figure staring at me who looked like him. Willow sighed  "Well we'll see you at school!" I nodded watching Oz her boyfriend walk up snaking his arms around her "Hey Sam, or bye Sam? It was nice seeing you for a millisecond!" he said waving at me. 

I grabbed Spikes hand while talking to Oz for a minute and guiding myself and my boyfriend out the door, he opened it for me "Thank you-" "Sam!" I looked in front to see Angel leaning on the building "I thought you left" "Well I didn't get a chance to talk to Buffy but I noticed you talking to her..." "Yeah and?" I asked walking with Spike hand in hand down the street with Angel tagging along "Well... did she say anything about me?" "I told her we bumped into each other a couple years ago, but that's it... she wasn't happy in the slightest" Spike snickered causing me to hit him playfully "Wait til she finds out about you two, not that... I like it of course but-" "Just stop" Angel grumbled causing me to blush. I sighed "She won't find out unless you two keep your mouths open-" "I can keep mine open for a particular reason love" I scoffed "Spike!" Angel blushed "I was kinda thinking the same thing..." I turned red thinking of them both double teaming me. 

Shaking me out of my thoughts Spike's echoing voice "Ah so you two did stuff?" I inhaled sharply feeling my hands grow sweaty "That's also not your business" I said feeling the wetness in my panties wanting them both at the same time "Sam I'm sorry" Spike said kissing my cheek and l nodded "No need" "So Angel, you thinking about eating my girlfriend out?" I looked at Angel feeling myself stimulate some, I noticed he grew slightly hard thinking about it "I um... don't want to talk about it" he said looking away as we got closer to the house. I squeezed Spike's hand gently "Well this is our spot..." I said gesturing to the white double story house. Angel licked his lips and nodded shyly "I'll be back to check in" he said kissing my cheek in a friendly way. I smiled and waved him off walking up the porch stairs hearing Spike growl under his breath "What's wrong?" I asked over my shoulder swinging open the door.

Spike closed the door behind him "He-He kissed you on the cheek, just makes me jealous" "Spike remember he can't do all the things you can to me" I said turning around to him "Yeah I should've thought of that before" I smiled watching him walk up to me wrapping his arms around me "I love you so much" he whispered against my neck giving me shivers of the temperature "I love you too Spike" I hugged him back he smelled of cologne and booze which was fine since he couldn't get drunk. The feeling of him just there made me go crazy "I was worried he would steal you from me..." he said nervously "W-What?" I asked pulling away "I don't know Sam it's just you've had a lot of time with him and... we've only been dating almost 10 months" I looked up at him "Nothing, and I mean nothing will ever change the way I feel about you. I will always feel my blood rush when your around, I will always enjoy your hugs better than the others, I will always and I mean always find you the most attractive man in my life because you are mine. I need you love, I need you and I wouldn't do anything to lose you" I said kissing him passionately.