Chapter Twenty-Eight

(Y/n)'s day started with Tim on her mind and her plan to kill Alex. Oh, what a great life she was leading! Lying her head down on the couch she looked through a photo album with a fabric cover and tons of paper pictures. Her face emotionless when she looked at the starting of the album where most of the pictures were black and white, when she got down to pictures with colors, she felt a sob choke at her. These were somewhat recent.

        "I love you all, I really do," she whispered as she slid a picture from the album. It felt so thin in her fingers and felt like she was there when it was taken. A family picture when she was young. She still remembered it.

        Her father holding her mother and in front of them was eight-year-old (Y/n) on the shoulders of her older brother holding her up proudly. It was a very decent picture, and she knew everyone wasn't faking their smiles for the picture. Everyone loved each other. Her family was full of love and laughter. She had a great childhood.

        Things change so quickly. So suddenly. It pulled on her strings. What really tug at her was how each face she saw in that photo she remembered their lifeless corpse. She remember trying CPR on her father when he fell from a panic attack after a recent cancer scan. She remembered her mother crying by her as she fell into depression. She remembered opening a dumpster and seeing her brother.

        And (Y/n) sat there.

        Sat there and quietly tried to bring herself to be strong. (Y/n) couldn't she sobbed and shook, remembering each face, each death, each memory, each inside joke, each personality. She stared at her young face in the picture, laughing and cheery. Then a small image came to mind.

        She was sobbing over a body. A body with brown short hair and a t-shirt and pants. Alex's body. (Y/n) was suddenly confused by the image. She felt that she wasn't going to cry, but be relieved when and if she killed him. Something was off.

        Shaking her head, she tried to think of something else, throwing the picture and album to the ground. "Get a @oddamn hold of yourself!" she yelled, shaking. "They'll h-help. I know they will. Well, what if they don't!?" She was arguing with herself as she got up.

        She was losing it, surely.

        (Y/n) walked into her hallways and unlocked the closet that was filled with dozens of papers. One thing stood out from the papers. That desiring orange bottle. She took it and dumped at least five in her hand and thought to herself, "Fuck it all."

        She got a glass of water and washed down the pills and headed back to the living room to pick up the photo album. As (Y/n) began to pick it up a small photo slipped out and caught her attention. It was a photo of her brother and her using a camera to take pictures of little things, it where his love for photography originated.

        An uncalled for need to visit that creek that wasn't to far came over her. Debating on going, she decided it'd be best. Once the album was in the bookshelf, but the family photo still on the floor, she got dressed and went to her former brother's car.

*TIME SKIP*

        The creek went through the woods of Rosswood and it was always a place of relief and peace. Even though the woods of Rosswood always sent odd vibes of paranoia and being watched, it had a relieving tone and feel. (Y/n) parked the car on a trail where no vehicles could trespass by and made way to the creek. Emotionlessly walking. (Y/n) felt memories bring at her, but nothing was able to give her a slight grasp of emotion. Everything felt numb to her.

        There it was: where the picture had been taken. (Y/n) walked over to the ledge where if she stepped any further she would fall a couple feet to the calm waters. Deep breathing, she sat down, her legs hanging off the ledge. 

        It felt so serene like it had been years ago.  A little happiness sparked in her as she swung her legs. Her legs were better, it was mainly just a really painful sprain. She remembered Tim after he took her home and they had their moment, he brought her inside and helped her for the rest of the day. Him getting her food, chilling with her and getting ice packs and Tylenol to soothe the painful sprain. Then again, it felt broken, maybe she was just walking around somehow with a broken foot without knowing it? He was so kind. (Y/n)'s lip curved slightly.

        He was so kind to a murderer. He didn't know, she did and she'll never live it down. Frowning, how would she tell him? "Oh, hey, Tim! Guess what!? I'm a murderer!" She shook her head, imagining the scenario. He doesn't have to know. "Oh and guess what!? I about killed you also, but decided to shoot your tires of your car!"

        She chuckled, the first emotion to seem apparent. He doesn't need to know everything.

(I'm bored and I should be working on homework, but what the hey? This is fanfic, it's more important! Hope ya enjoyed and leave a vote/comment!)