Dancing in my storm

I woke up with arms rapped around me, everything felt lovey. But it didn't last, the feeling of sickness rose up so quick my legs spread out running to the bathroom to throw up into the toilet. I continue until every thing was out and just water was coming out and then it was blood I threw up. I sat there for a few minutes feeling so weak until I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking up I see Kade with a smile but concerned clear in his eyes.

"Baby sit there " he mumble before he grabs a towel washing it till he cleans up the small bit of throw up  and blood at the corner of my mouth.

"I'll go warm up the bath ok" he tells me all I could do was nod feeling death upon my skin. He turn the water on making sure it was the right temperature adding bubble bath into it . Soon he turn it off then return to me .

"Ready for a bath baby?" Kade ask chuckling

" mm yeah" I mumble smiling. He smiled at me hinting for me to raise my hand up. Doing so he took my shirt off and then unclip my bra , he try not to stare as he did so he then led me to the tub carefully as I pulled my underwear down and took a step in. As I did he stared at me as I relaxed at the warmth.

"You know my mom had cancer too" he mumbled " she had breast cancer , she still gets checked every other year, I remember being ten and she would throw up blood me being small I was so scared but dad would tell us it was ok and take my mom in to the room he would pamper her make sure she didn't lift one finger. He would make her bath and change the sheets put her favorite show or movie make her favorite food" he smiled thinking about it." And me and vic would go sleep with her at nights, it was perfect really. We go though tough times then but my point is my dad told us if we ever truly love someone we should treat them the way they deserve and then ten times more if they're sick" I smiled at that as he softly went with the scup around my neck.

"Am I that someone?" I mumble with a small faint smirk.

"Your the only one Mia" I smiled getting up to grab his face pulling him in to kiss his beautiful lips. "Your my olny one Kade" I say with so much honesty "I'm sorry your dancing in my storm"

"Are you kidding me I love dancing in your storm, I love just being here " he mumbles

"Do you ever think we said I love you to soon?" I asked curiously.
"I don't know I think we said what we felt there is no right nor wrong time to say how you feel" Kade mumble before kissing me. "We do gotta get you out though ".

Getting up he went to my walk in closet grabbed a bra and undies with my pj but since my pj mostly are silk shorts and silk spaghetti strap shirts he grabbed my pink fluffy robe. " honestly Mia what's the point in these you might as well sleep naked" he chucked as he helps me in my shorts.

"Actually the shorts help to get to the naked part" I joke with a smirk. Kade blushed with a smile"We might just have to find out when you get better" nodding we then went to the bed and cuddled as we just watch random movies all day while kade would occasionally get up to make me food or snacks.

As we were watching the devil wears Prada I realized that kade left his phone under his pillow as I was trying to fix my pillow. I wasn't going to snoop till it buzz instantly.

This is a save the date reminder :you are invited to the engagement party next week for
Melody's and Kyle's wedding
At:3:00pm to 8:00pm
Hope to see you all there rsvp

Shutting the phone I pushed it away not wanting to look at it, that bitch. I thought angry , she has the nerve to send a message as if to brag how she hurt him. Calming down I try to forget. I felt a hell a lot better and felt like giving her a peace of my mind but decided I'm the one that has Kade not her.

I lay in bed feeling so confused not realizing Kade had come up to me with a tray. Kade the chef he is made me a wonderful meal with sides of fries and a beautiful chicken burger that was filled perfectly . It even had a cute little toothpick with the sticker thingy on top. "Your perfect " I say hugging him.

"Wow missy you going to nock all my hard work" I smiled but still hug him again he lay next to me . Eating we continue to watch and him being perfect he said "I should go shopping with you theirs just something about the idea of seeing you dressed up that I love" I smiled at that because I told him I love shopping especially if it was thrifting it made me feel like I was playing different roles in a different time.

"Mm we totally should " I smile back at him.

Sadly he soon got another text, he grabbed it read it for a few seconds and chuckled before he looked at."Anything you wanna eat after this, maybe we can go out for ice cream" he adds. I look at him confused but just nod.

"Um yeah that be grate and what was the text about to make you smile?" I ask not being able to hide I was curious.

"Umm I don't want to lie to you Melody my ex has been trying to talk to me since last week" he says calm as if I would be angry." First I was angry because of how everything went down but at the same time I understood I was there for a lot and I understood why she wanted to fix our once friendship. I was the few guys who didn't treat her bad I never took advantage of when she was drunk or intoxicated with  who knows what kind of drugs"  he says making me calm down seeing just how amazing he is. "But anyway I understand and I replied back and mostly it's been small talk here and there and her telling me how she was coming to New York to move in for a business I never thought it also be for her engagement party" he says as if thinking "Anyway I smiled cuz I thinks it's grate she's happy" i smiled at him and just hug him.

"I'm scared" I mumble "I don't wanna be what makes you unhappy again " he smiled before pulling me onto him.

"Your what makes me happy you reminded me what was happy, I'm glad I saw your storm and got to dance in it to see the rainbow"