Chapter 6

Ryou opened his eyes at hearing Bakura come in.

"Up. Dressed. Now." Bakura started searching the room.

"Ok," Ryou got up, dried and dressed.

Seeing no dangers, he looked to Ryou. "Stay with me, back to back. Don't turn your back for anyone."

"Got it." Ryou held a knife in one hand as he was back to back with Bakura.

Bakura started systematically checking rooms.

Ryou stayed close to Bakura. He knew his dark angel would protect him.

Three men came out of the shadows. Knives flying, Bakura easily took down two. As the third went for Ryou, a man twice Bakura's size, at least, Bakura turned, fighting with the man. Ryou could hear scuffling and battling behind him.

Ryou fought the man trying to attack him. He was relieved to see Marik and Malik joining in the fight.

Three more men came out, attacking the Psychos.

"Ra damn it," Malik growled, slaughtering any that came close to him or his lover.

Marik started slicing and dicing as well, gleefully chuckling at the blood. Somehow, more and more seem to come out.

Bakura turned, slicing and dicing. "Where the fuck are the coming from??""

Others were joining the fight to protect their kings.

"I don't know. We'll collect the blood and other stuff later, Marik." Malik promised his lover.

Ryou shuddered in disgust. He kept fighting, hoping the enemies would stop.

Marik nodded, sweating, fighting. Slowly, the enemies started to trickle down. Sitting down, Marik let his guard down for one second, and was bound, gagged, and drug out of the room.

Bakura has his back to Marik, so he didn't notice. He was keeping an eye on Ryou.

"Gods damn it, Marik come back." Malik chased after whoever took his beloved.

Ryou had been fighting for a while. He grunted as he felt the babies kick. He guessed they were bound to kick at him sooner or later. It caused him to sit down. He landed in the same situation as Marik as he was dragged out of the hideout to who knows where.

Malik lost Marik in the crowd of people outside.

Bakura went screaming after Ryou, eyes dark and full of bloodlust.

Ryou became lost in the crowd too. He whimpered in fear.

Malik growled. His eyes dark as he tried to find Marik.

"Where the fuck did they go?" Bakura growled dangerously, appearing next to Malik.

"I don't know," Malik said in annoyance. "We'll find them."

"Now." Bakura started off into the throng of people.

"Of course." Malik scoffed, following him without question to find their lovelies.

Bakura searched, finally finding a break that led him to a group of men. Putting a knife to one's throat, "Where are they? I know you are the scouts. Tell me or we kill you three." Eyes crazed.

"Huh?" Asked one of the scouts. "What are you talking about? We did see a few of the bosses but they weren't carrying anything on them. There are other scouts around that might know."

"What other scouts?" Bakura whispered dangerously.

"There's another group not far from our position," he answered, shivering in fear at the scary person. "We're at the south end of the territory and they're at the north. So ask them."