Clues

Back in 2015 you were able to friend people who were banned and the accounts have friended people who sound like hackers and one of them were banned.

      This could mean that John Doe and Jane Doe have been active for 2 - 3 years, of what we know of.

      Now to explain the messages and your account being deleted, I'm sure only roblox could actually delete your account which means in fact, John Doe and Jane Doe were hacked. It wasn't the guessing of the password, it was hacking.

      But there's a twist. Search up both characters, you will find that both are friends with Ihaxlv, TheC0mmunity, and Ananymoos. John Doe's description; I'm John Doe and I'm Anonymous

Jane Doe's description; I'm Jane Doe

Obvious enough? If you are messaged by one of them using the chat system they will say "they will come" and "the c0mmunity will never die"

    Still creepy? Look at this;

Both joined at the same time, second, and day

Both joined at the same time, second, and day. They left at the same time, second, and day.

      You will be sent to a game called 666, which is the amount of points John Doe has in a game. A message will come up on your screen saying; "Join us in these last few days, minion."

     Last few days? Join us? Minion? Alright, I think I have enough facts to create a theory...

THEORY;

    After John Doe and Jane Doe were left alone for so long, IhaxLV or Ananymoos, was banned. They hacked into the accounts and started getting revenge. They hacked games, glitched them, and ruined roblox. They formed an army by hacking accounts March 18th every year. Deleting those that came close to their secret. They continue to do this until roblox ends, they will get players to join to bring down roblox. Forever.

    Should you play on March 18th? I would say no, it's better to be safe than sorry. If you want to take the risk, go ahead or use an old account.

    But hey, that's JUST A THEORY. A ROBLOX THEORY!

    What are YOUR theories?