Swing With Me

That was basically... my first kiss. Oh my god, ALEX WAS MY FIRST KISS.

I was too in shock to say anything... I just froze.

"Ava?" Alex waved his hand in front of my face, but I still didn't respond.

I spaced the fuck out.

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened?

This makes no sense. How? Why? What?? He laughed in my face when I asked him if he was in love with me, but then he proceeds to casually kiss me! Well, it was more like a peck, but STILL THAT COUNTS! I-I just can't wrap my head around any of this. God I'm blabbering even in my head. What does this mean? I mean, do I get mad and hit him? Rather, that's exactly what I want to do. Hurt him for taking away my first kiss! I don't care if it sounds petty, I AM 100% PETTY!

"Ava," He snapped his fingers, "Snap out of it. It was just a silly kiss."

"Just a silly kiss?" I started looking sad, "It was my first! Bastard!" I threw my drink in his face and left.

That was just a silly kiss? Probably because he's just so damn experienced, and he thinks I'm just nothing.

He's cruel...

Why do I even bother with this fool?

My chest started hurting.

Why is that?

I started walking towards wherever until I find a familiar place.

I sighed, it meant nothing to him huh?

Someone like me, who's never really had a boyfriend, have no idea what to do in these situations.

The wind blew by and my hair got in the way of my vision.

"Ava!" A voice called me.

I turned around.

"Alex...?"

But he was furious... yikes.

"You didn't think I'd let you run off by yourself did you??" He glared at me, but his words... shocked me.

"Besides... you're still my mine. Did you already forget?" He grabbed my hand and took me back to his car.

"Yours?" I said.

He looked into my eyes.

My heart kept thumping. He didn't want me to be alone?

What's with me right now?

"My personal slave?" He flicked my forehead, "You're so dense."

Then he pulled me back to his car.

I looked over at him, while he was driving me home.

I touched my lips, and my heart started racing.

It was just a peck on the lips... it meant nothing special.

It shouldn't, right?

Why do I feel so anxious around him?

"Sorry, about that earlier... just pretend it didn't happen." He said.

Those words for some reason hit me, like a train. Pretend it didn't happen?