Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"I demand answers now!" I roared.

James sat lazily on the couch watching some TV while I was fuming for answers. Never in my life have I ever felt so angry with a person. We were meant to tell each other everything and here he sits and watches TV like nothing happened.

He strolled down the programmes and settled to watch jersey shore. He looked so intense while he watched a fight scene between some immature adults. If he wants some drama, I'll give him some.

I walked up to him grabbing the remote and switching the TV off. I threw the remote across the room, so he would be able to get it that had made him glare at me- at least I have his attention "Are you Jesse's mate?" I hissed, searching for any answers in his eyes. But all I saw was amusement and his body shook with laughter wanting to come out. I glared at him, giving him daggers. That had made him laugh hysterically. "What is so funny?" I questioned, with my arms across my chest.

He rolled on to his stomach, laughing at me and hitting the coffee table while at it. I looked at him puzzled. Why was he laughing? I'm being serious and he chooses to laugh at this time. I hated Jesse and if they are mates mate, it isn't a topic to laugh hysterically at.

I kicked his body which held laughter in him. When my foot connected to the side of his stomach he instantly looked up at me smiling with amusement, but frowned once I glared at him. He stopped laughing and got up, straightening himself while he was at it.

"I am not Jesse's mate." He finally replied. I knew he wasn't lying, because he sounded so genuine. He laughed aloud throwing a cushion at me, which had made me catch straight away because it was more of a reflex.

I finally felt relief that Jesse wasn't his mate. He was too good for her and she was a complete bitch. If James was even her mate I'd probably talk him out of mating her. I know it's cruel, and I've mentioned I will be there for him. But Jesse is so evil and she wouldn't be right for him. She doesn't know how to treat people, she's probably walk all over him. And I knew James he'd probably let her because she was his mate, a guys weakness is always his mate. And Jesse being Jesse would take advantage of it and probably cheat ion James.

I always thought my father was a brilliant man, but destiny gave him an immature mate and a useless son, and a slutty daughter, and well I'm the only normal one, I think. Sure I'm not bad as them, but I feel so depressed at times, I feel like the worlds closing up on me. I just hope life can get easy for me and everyone around me.

I looked back at James. The shocking part of the day was when James looked up at her. It was like he recognised her and wanted nothing to do with her. He felt disgusted and surprised at the same time.

"Then why did you pull away from her" I asked curiously. Had Jesse done something with James? How did he know her?

"Look first off I don't have a mate and I'm sure of it." He said ignoring my question. It was like he was hiding something big. Something he didn't want me to know. Something that could trigger a memory that he kept hidden from the world to see. But the shiver that went up his spine when I mentioned her name didn't go unnoticed. He looked so disgusted when I mentioned her name.

I opened my mouth again to repeat the same question, but James glare made me keep quiet. "Drop it" James growled. I stood there in utter shock. James was never this defensive, and how can someone be so sure that he doesn't have a mate. This doesn't make sense? If Jesse wasn't his mate then who was?

"Who is she?" I asked this time I grew impatient. He just stood there, with a firm glare that could kill me. Sure I was upset the way he got so defensive when I asked about whoever this mate of his is. But why get all angry with me? He shouldn't have leaded me on. I thought he loved me and out their somewhere his mate is walking around. So why does he have to play with me.