t w e n t y t w o

You found bert?! xxx

Excuse me? Haha X

The teddy, god damn it! xxx

Oh, been snooping  through my Twitter again have we? xxx

Who'd have thought MATTY HEALY owns a teddy ;) x

For your information, I've had that stuffed animal since being a nipper. And you just exposed one of my top secrets to the whole nation, so this calls for pay back. And yes, yes I have. Problem?... xxx

This is a favourite of mine. Who's the girl on the left? Wowza!! (eyes emoji)(wink emoji)

Don't take the piss! You know that's HAYLEY! (annoyed emoji) Carry on with this shit and I'll unravel and release every little, untold secret  from that dirty closet of yours!

Also, I will add, that picture hasn't been on for more than ten minutes, seriously, stop it with your stalkerish ways! (grinning emoji)

I fucking love it when you're angry! Keep the threats coming ;) (kiss emoji) xxx

So, It's my fault you're utterly beautiful and I can't take my eyes away from you...?!

Stop being so ravishing and maybe I'd be able to compose myself xx

So what are you and Hayley up to on this fine evening??

Damn it woman, notice me! xxxxx

Jheeze dude, I was at work. We're not all super rich and loaded! xx

Yes, and do you know how long it took me to get "super rich and loaded???... xxx

Actually, scrap that question. I'm talking to a super fan, I forgot :P xx

Erm, your mum is Denise Welch and your dad is Tim Healy, STFU. You were born into money!  You don't have to work hours at a pointless job just to afford rent and a cheap tin of beans at the local supermarket.

Why do I suddenly feel this conversation has quickly dropped in temperature? xxxxxx

Because you're being naïve and trying to play it off like you've had to struggle in this lifetime when realistically and strictly speaking, you've had everything handed to you on a plate!

Woooooow! Okay.... You've just shown a completely different side to yourself. So what gives????

I have no fucking silver spoon in my mouth, Alessia.

Fine, yes, technically, I've always had money and haven't ever really had to do without. But when it comes down to my career, I've worked for that! Blood, sweat, tears, YEARS even and plenty of knock backs and "no's". And I won't have anyone tell me otherwise. How dare you come at me like I don't know struggles in life just because I was born into a successful and middle class family. That's my fault, is it? I asked for that? And that instantly makes me impassive?

I thought if anyone, you'd get that. You know, with being a fan of ours for however long. You were so defensive of "Healy" before, and now you're talking to him, what? Now he's not that amazing, hard working guy you'd never hear a bad word spoken about?!!!

And now you're just going to play the ignorant card, again.... What is up with you tonight?

Sorry!

No, I'm sorry. That's not good enough. Get Alessia to text me whenever she's back from wherever she's disappeared to. Because this quite clearly isn't her speaking!