Part 4

Billie P.O.V
UGH!! HE'S SO CUTE!! I hate this. I'm flipping walking down the stairs with the hottest guy on the planet and I can't do anything. Why does the universe hate me?? I wish I could stop staring at him...
We walk into the kitchen and watch his mom's back as she makes breakfast.
"Is that you, Frank honey?"
"Yeah... um mom? There's something importa-"
"GREAT! Set the table and I'll-" She turns around to face him and stops when she sees me. She puts both hands on her hips and glares at Tré "Well now who is this?"
"This," Tré pushes me forward. "Is Billie."
"Hi." I say with an awkward wave.
Her face softens as she shakes my hand "Pleased to meet you, Billie. But I'm just wondering why I have the pleasure." She then continues to glare at her son.
      Tré nervously hops from one foot to the other. He looks at his mom and draws in a deep breath.
     Isnuckoutandiheardbilliescreamcushealmostgotrapedandisavedhimandsaidhecouldstaywithuscushisparentskickedhimout." He says in one breath.
      His mom gives me a strange look and without a word pours a glass of orange juice. She hands the glass to her son and sits down to face him. She shakes her head as if to clear her mind.
      "What?"
      Tré looks at his hands and starts to pick at his nail. He looks up at his mom and smiles nervously.
      "Well, uh, last night I snuck out-"
      "YOU DID WHAT?!"
      "BECAUSE I wanted to see what was in the town... I was walking down the street when I heard someone scream for help from the alley up ahead. I looked down and I saw a guy with his pants off and a gun pressed up against Billie's back."
      Tré's mom gasps and looks at me sympathetically.
      Tré nods. "Yeah mom. It's was awful. I ran and twisted the guys arm." Tré acts the fight out. "And then I punched BAM! And then I got the gun and BANG! I hit his head with it. And then the guy ran away."
      I can't stop smiling. He's so funny. That was probably the most adorable thing ever.
      All he did was act out a fight...
      I snicker.
      I guess I laughed kinda loudly because Tré looked at me and smirked. My. Heart. Melted.
      Tré continues his story. "Then I asked Billie to get a soda with me. He said his parents kicked him out because... uh... I'm not sure really. Why did they kick you out?" Tré asks, turning to me.
      Here we go.
      My face grows hot and I look at my feet.
      "Um... My stepdad kicked me out 'cause uh... I'm gay."
      Tré's mom gasps and pounds her fist on the table, making Tré and I jump.
      "WELL THATS JUST AWFUL. HOW DARE HE. BILLIE, HONEY. STAY HERE AS LONG AS YOU WANT." She then turns back to her cooking, shaking her head and muttering something about how awful my stepdad was. I look over at Tré and he grins back, making me blush.
      This is gonna be good.

/////////////

A/N- I'M SO SORRY!!! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!! Sorry I yelled. I hope this makes up for it... whatever this is. Also, comment ideas! Let me know what you think should happen next because I don't know lol. Also, should Tré have siblings? Like I said, no clue what is going on in this story.

Thanks again!

I need to learn to stop talking.

-H.M.