Chapter Two

Kubo whipped around with his Kagune out and went to strike the dove, I jumped inbetween the two with my own Kagune out. Even though we were off to the side pretty much hidden from the crowd some still noticed. A girl with a bird mask on spotted the commotion and signaled to someone who hurried over. I on the other hand was busy trying to stop the fight when the investigator pulled his quinque out. He pushed it through my body to hit Kubo and it just that, I quickly switched my attack to him with all my kagunes out. I have four like a butterfly but they looked like Eyepatches but black on the top two and white on the bottom two. I pushed Kubo out of the way and faced the investigator who held his quinque in an attack position. 

"Put down the quinque please!"

"I'm pretty sure I was the one attacked, wasn't I?"

"And he has been calmed down but now you are the one attacking!"

"NO ONE LIKES YOUR KIND ANYWAY," He said as he attacked me again and I barely managed to dodge what used to be a shining tail.

It grabbed my leg and pulled me down then clamped down on my whole leg, I screamed from the pain as I shot my kagune at him. Suddenly everyone in the mansion was on alert and either running away or trying to help. I managed to stab the investigator in the shoulder and he dropped his quinque. I jumped away from him and full ghoul on his ass, I used my kagune to move around him fast and attack him quickly. Like a viper, I snapped my kagune at the man but was stopped by another quinque but it was the one I was fighting. I looked up to find Suto standing in the way of the investigator, I stopped and looked at him.

"He is unarmed now, Leave before something bad really happens. I'll cover for you, promise you that I won't let him whisper a peep of what really happened here." 

I glared but ran down the hall and out the window and into the night, I left it all behind as I ran through the alleys of the city. I quickly went home and threw a bunch of clothes into a bag then changed into normal clothes before disappearing. When I finally found Juso's house he was asleep and the sun was almost up. I climbed into his house through the back door then made my way through the house. He was used to me coming over so when he walked into the livingroom to find me passed out on his couch he didn't question it. 

"Lynn, What's up?"

"MMM, I got in trouble with some doves."

"Shit how did you do that one?"

"We have no real rights, it's all just a lie. The humans don't want us around, you and I both know it."

"Yea," He sat on the floor in front of the couch as I sat up then looked at him. His codename was Crow because of his mask, it was a black mask with a long beak but it only covered the top part of his face.

 His codename was Crow because of his mask, it was a black mask with a long beak but it only covered the top part of his face

"What are you going to do about it," He asked looking at me.

I shrugged then went to the kitchen to make breakfast and slowly followed behind me. He leaned against the counter and watched me make coffee then turned to look at him. After the eyepatch incident he went into hiding and now CCG barely remembers who he was and what he did. I finished the coffee and handed him a cup before taking a cup of my own, I sat on the counter next to him and sighed before taking a sip of the coffee.