Copyrights

Copyright © Sonysa

Wattpad name: S.G. Sonysa
Wattpad username: Sonysa

All RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

This is a work of fiction, Names, Characters, Brand, Places, Media and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are use fortuitously.

Please never ever try to copy my work/book because it's extremely unprofessional. And I don't like fighting with people even if it's through emails.

» Positive Feedback is always welcome.

Be patient while reading my book because everything happens at the right time.

Thanks for reading my rant I hope you enjoy reading Broken Hearts.

Important!!!

No Translation of my books is allowed in any languages.

Do not post my books on any another website without the explicit permission of author (FYI that's me).

The distribution and publication of my work without explicit permission from author(obviously that's me) is illegal and not allowed.

Please refrain yourself from getting in a criminal list because I'll not hesitate to drag you to the Court.

For Readers Safety

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please read it here on (Wattpad User Link). Thank you."

I found out my work got stolen. I was in tears and didn't want to continue writing. But I love you all too much and don't want to leave you guys hanging by stop writing because of some sick people who don't understand that publishing someone's work without his/her consent is ILLEGAL and morally unacceptable.

I hope all of you understand me and support my decision.

Thanks

S.G. SONYSA