ask the cast 2.0 replies!

1. @KatieHughes342 : (me) What was your inspiration for this book?
My inspiration for this book was a wonderful book from yeticalsyd called Sent!

2. @Bluestar1313 : (Jared) WHAT THE HELL'S YOUR PROBLEM?!
Jared: I just lost my wife and three Tinder dates, give me a break.

3. @L1zzy880 : (Ruth + Xander) How old are both of you and are you single?
Ruth: I'm 17 and I'm dating my boyfriend James.
Xander: I just turned 16 a couple months ago and I'm a single pringle!! ;))

4. @MagicHasAPrince : (me) Do you own your own french fry arm socks? I do.
Well geez, now I want a pair!

5. @kouffuy : (Marco) What's your feeling if you find a gurl in your bed?
Marco: Umm, firstly, it's Jasper and I's bed, and secondly, I'd probably kick her out since I don't know how she would've gotten into my apartment.

6. @DeathMysteryandCake : (me) What's your favorite cheesy pick-up line? With best quality and worst quality, both are good and meme-y.
good quality:
•Do you have a map? Because I'm getting lost in your eyes.
•There's something on your lips, let me get it... with my lips.
bad quality:
• Is your name Daniel? Because DAMN.
also: Your face is good.

7. @DeathMysteryandCake : (me) Current musical artist/television obsession?
musical artist: Dodie Clark and Oh Wonder
television: Steven Universe, Legend of Korra, and Sailor Moon

8. @DeathMysteryandCake : (bisexual old woman + me) You're so cool ily!
Bisexual Old Woman: Thanks hon!
Me: Aye tysm! Ily too!

9. @bevl_lou : (nettie) Do you like fries?
Nettie: Of course, they are God's food.

10. @seragrace_ : (nettie) Why have you never had friends? I'd be friends with you!
Nettie: Friends besides Tea and her friends? I don't know, I've had acquaintances. We've just never connected.

11. @seragrace_ : (me) Do any of these character have eating disorders? It'd be nice to have some representation. Also, not a question, but I'm enjoying your story so far. The format has been intriguing so far.
Thank you! And I haven't considered giving anyone an eating disorder currently. Mia's had some sort of disorder/illness in the past, and her attempting to cure herself prompted her to be a nurse.

These are all the public answers, if anyone has any more questions to me or the rest of the characters, feel free to comment here and I'll answer them, too! (Okay, I'll ALWAYS answer questions.)
On with ITYWAB! <3