prolouge

A thousand years ago you said good bye,but here we are falling in love all over again,again and again you lost me.But through our love we meet again and again repeating are cycle.In an agonizing love. But for a thousand  years you held me close.My life a burning flame the death of my sister,the murder of my father the king.The taking of the throne by my uncle,my mother's execution.Falling in love with you Niklaus.Maybe our love was meant to be told .The love from a thousand years ago.

**************************************************************************************************

I was dancing with may truest friend ,at my eldest sisters birthday festival. My brothers standing in the corner talking to father.Mother sitting in her throne clapping along with the music.I was happy everything was right in our kingdom.The joy,happiness,everything ,my family the happy as its ever been.Ava smiling celebrating her 26 year of birth.Are family was large It was Ava ,then Antonio , Ildaria, then me then my twin  Diego. WE were all blessing delivered from the grace of or god to this noble king and kind queen.To be blessed with three daughters and two sons.

"Not enough hours in the day can express how joyful i am. " I said to Ildaria who was with child.WE both laughed till i felt a tapping on my arm.

" Your Majesty may i have this dance" lord Nicholis asked

" why of course my lord."

I had never been so uncomfortable.

 Diego came to my rescue and ask me to dance.It was a a whole lot better then the chicken dance. Just me and my twin are shared heart.

********************************
After the festival all us ladies retired to are chambers. Me and Ildaria continue dancing in our night gowns.
" la la la De la." I sang laughed and danced with my dearest friend. Ava laughing on her bed clapping and laughing. Then are chamber door opened an in walked mother and father.

 Then are chamber door opened an in walked mother and father

.

F

ather laughed and opened his arms me and Ildaria ran into fathers arms.
"My beautiful daughter, tomorrow your uncle will visit.
So to  be these will be the last happy days.