Chapter 3

KYLES P.O.V

Here I sit with this tiny angel in my arms, she's so small and adorable, I feel the shocks, knowing she is my mate. She's a little so that makes me extremely happy knowing that I am a Daddy Dom and with how easily she complied with me telling her to fall asleep, now the only issue is taking her back to my pack and making her the Luna. What if he doesn't let me take her ? What if she won't come willingly?

"Will you stop overthinking Kyle, you can take her all you want, she is your mate after all." Micheal speaks up scaring the crap out of me. I completely forgot that he was still in the room.

I look up at him, "Mr. Snuggles?" I say with the most serious face I can muster up right now. He looks at me with a grin and nods.

" You really keep to your word don't you?" he asked curiously 

"You must if you don't want a tantrum to ensue then make deals, its the simpler way compared to running a pack, you make more complicated deals with other pack leaders, this is simple, take a nap and you can have your stuffie, don't watn to take a nap then you can have a red bottom and a time out. It's equivalent to become allies and I will help protect your pack, same goes the other way, if not becoming allies then you can suffer and be attacked and not get my help, it's just easier deals." 

He chuckles quietly "That's one way to look at it, one of my men should be here soon with the stuffed animal, it's going to take a bit because he has to get it out of her parents house which is a pain in the ass to do, plus the fact she hides anything that pertains to this lifestyle so her family won't abuse her for it, they pick on her anyway so I try to keep out of that house as much as possible." He finishes and the room goes quiet. 

Now with the new information that is in the air, how am I going to get her out of that house and away from that family, they most definitely will stop her from going considering she is only 17 but maybe under alpha orders they would have to give her to me, and then --

"Alpha, I found it finally, she has many hiding spots in that closet of hers, who knew a tiny room could hide so much!" Says the man that just walked in, handing the Donald Duck plush toy to Micheal. Oh well she named it Mr. Snuggles and that's what is staying as his name thankfully, and it's an easy name to remember. 

The man bows and walks out of the room leaving us both in a comfortable silence just staring at the duck.