The Inniciation Ceremony

(Rebecca's POV)

(Rebecca's POV)

We got back to the pack house and Celeste showed us our rooms.
Mine was dark red with black and silver accents.  Natasha's was various shades of blue with silver and white accents.
They were perfect for us and were even connected.
Natasha and I both ran to hug Celeste and Fae.

"Thank you so much," I whispered in their ears. This was the kindest thing someone had done for us in quite a while.

"You're welcome. Now hurry up because you only have an hour and a half to get ready."

We ran inside our rooms and began to get ready.
First, I took a shower, rubbing rose scented oils on my skin after I was done to enhance my natural scent. Then, I changed into a black dress and black and silver heels. I did my makeup, keeping it light everywhere but focusing on the eyes.
I brushed my hair again and looked in the mirror. I looked a lot better than before, that was for sure.
I sprayed my new rose scented perfume on myself and knocked on Natasha's door.

She stepped out and we both stared at each other in awe. She was wearing a short, light blue dress with lace sleeves. Her hair was in perfectly styled waves and her makeup was natural with a slight silver eyeshadow that made her eyes pop.

"Well, we're gonna be the hottest ones there," said Natasha with a sly grin.

"When aren't we," I replied with a slight laugh.

We heard a knock on the door.

"Guys it's almost time for the ceremony to begin. Are you ready?" We heard Fae's voice.

"Yeah we'll meet you outside in a minute," I responded.

"Natasha, are you nervous?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Very, but I think this is the start of something great."

With that, we headed downstairs, arm in arm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we went outside, the crowd went quiet. They had seen us, just a few hours ago, looking like we had been to hell and back. Now we looked essentially perfect.

Celeste walked up to us. She was wearing a white dress with gold heels and accessories, her hair in loose curls.

"Let's begin," she stated with a serious look.

We walked over to the stage where everything had been set up for the ceremony.

Ceremonies varied from pack to pack. However, they all included certain key parts. The ceremony in this pack was quite simple. The new member must be branded with the pack mark and then they would slice their palm with a silver dagger. They would place a few drops of blood into the fire. The color of the fire and the smoke would change depending on the new member's power and wolf.
Green and Yellow meant the member was a regular wolf.
Orange and Red meant the member was destined to be a leader.
Blue and Violet signified the wolf was meant to lead the werewolves at one point and was a possible hybrid.
A Black fire with White smoke rarely occurred and meant the wolf was a hybrid and was a descendant of the Royal Bloodline, who would one day rule over all supernatural creatures.
A hybrid was a mix of any of the supernatural creatures, whether two or more species were combined.

Natasha went first. The Blue Moon Pack's symbol was etched onto her shoulder and she was given the silver dagger.
As she sliced her palm over the fire, it began to turn blue. Celeste then began to speak.

"We welcome this new member into our pack. As we can see, Natasha is a possible hybrid and will one day lead us all. We will show her great love and respect and we will follow her when the time comes."

I was surprised to say the least, my best friend was going to be a great leader one day and she might even be a hybrid. Her parents would be so proud.

"Rebecca, it's your turn now," I heard Fae whisper.

I  stepped onto the stage and Fae began carving the pack mark in my shoulder. I felt a slight pain but it quickly went away. I sliced my palm with the dagger and saw the fire change rapidly as my blood fell on it.

I couldn't do anything but stare at it with shock. It had turned black and white smoke was rising.

Celeste began to speak again, snapping me out of my shock.

"We welcome this new member into our pack. Rebecca is a hybrid who must still discover her powers, which we will help her do. Show her much respect as well, as she will one day be our queen."

Natasha came back on the stage and the other pack members began cheering and clapping.

So it turns out Natasha and I were not as weak as the Dark Night Pack thought we were.

We stepped off the stage and the party began.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for all the comments, votes, and reads. Keep it up! :)