I didnt had time to put henna yesterday but when Hana came in the morning she insisted that I put a small design, so my hands were also covered with it.

"Hana can I remove this pack now. Its irritating" I whined.

"NO. Just a few minutes more. But you can start removing your henna. The colour willbe light but its okay. Something is better than nothing" she said ironing her clothes.

As I was removing the henna the door clicked, so I raised my head to see mamma coming in and with her came the shock of my life. His mother.

And at that moment I just wanted that the ground opens and swallows me up. I was there with the dirtiest face pack on my face in front of my would be mother in law.

I couldnt think of something and out of embarrassment within a few seconds of her coming in, I took the curtain and hid my face behind it.

"I-I am coming outside in a minute mamma" I said from behind the curtain.

"Arre.. I didnt know Fatima ji that she had put on a face pack. Come she'll come downstairs" I heard mamma say.

I was waiting for them to leave the room when there was a hand on my head and I peeped only to find his mom smiling at me. She slowly removed the curtain and I stood up looking at my feet.

"Assalamualaikum aunty" I whispered.

"Walaikumassalam beta." she replied putting her hand under my chin and made me face her.

"You are beautiful dear. You dont need to hide yourself if you are putting a face pack" she said and I smiled a little.

"Ok. Now the reason for which I had to gatecrash your bridal preparations is this" she said smiling mischievously and took out a dress bag from the packet she was holding.

"This is your nikah dress. I personally wanted to give it to my daughter" she said smiling and I thanked her.

I looked towards mamma and she was wiping her tears which made my eyes water.

"Oh no! Please dont cry beta. Iram see y- achhaa Iram you are also crying. Sarah your face pack will get ruined. And Iram you are the culprit. You are making my daughter cry" aunty said which made me chuckle.

"Aah.. Thats like my good girl. Keep smiling. I am sure you'll like the dress. It is Yazan's choice" she said the last part in a whisper coming close to my ear to which my eyes widened and my head snapped towards her. She was smiling and winked at me and I looked down.

If I say that my heart was beating rapidly since the time aunty had entered then I dont know what was happening to my heart now. It was as if it will jump out of my body.

"Ok. Now I'll leave. My son would be waiting for me" she said and left after patting my head lovingly.

As soon as the door closed all my attention shifted to Hana.

"Hanaaaaa.." I shouted and ran towards her.

"I'll kill you. You just wait" I said running after her.

"Its your nikah today Sarah.. You cant kill me because then you'll have to go to jail, then who will marry Yazan." she said running away from me.

"Shut up Hana. I asked you to remove this face pack but YOU. Wait" I ran screaming and throwing pillows on her.

"Arre lets see you bridal dress, which Yazan has chosen for you" she sang the end part making me still at the spot.

"Uff.. What? Cat got your tongue.. Haan" she said breathing heavily and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Hahaaa.. Common lets see the dress" she said sitting on the bed.