Ch 1 Special Operations Squad

Hey guys this is my second book! So please check out my other one! /Child (reader) & brother x Levi\ hope you like this book!

Elisa's POV

I'm Elisabeth l/n, I am something called mute, It's because I can't talk, when I was younger I was forgotten outside the walls. No, not forgotten....I was left, I was left for dead at only 4 years old just because I was different. Luckily I have a way with nature so if I was in trouble it would save me. Now how about I tell a story about my life, the thing you want to hear.

' it's still early, maybe I can find some food or some titans to kill, just something to do ' I thought as I jumped off the branch I was on to the one bellow me. ' oh a titan friend ' I thought with a smile as I quietly fly closer to it with the 3dmg I'm 'borrowing' from a corpse. I fly past the titan getting it's attention before Hooking onto the nape of the titan, slicing it off, which I do perfectly ' 128 ' I thought to myself  counting the titan I just killed, living out here made me bored, so in my spare time I would kill titans and count how many I killed. It was like sport for me, I would play it anytime, living out here gives you alot of free time. When people see me they freak out because of my green eyes that turn blood red If I get angry or annoyed and my almost black hair, which turns lighter as I get older. I have no idea how my family looks like now, but I know I have a brother and a sister as well as a mother and father, I don't know if they are alive but what should i care they left me out her at the age of 4. ' ok calm down, let's go find some more tita- ' I was cut off by horse hooves against the ground, ' huh they don't useraly come this far this way! ' I started to freak out knowing it could be terrible, I launched myself up one of the big ass trees. It was one of the biggest so I went to the top and hoped they didn't see me, "Corpal I saw something in the trees!" Says a male with terqoise eyes and brown hair "tch Petra and Oluo check it out" A man with raven black hair and grey eyes commanded "yes sir!" Two people who I would think are Petra and Oluo ' oh crap even if they find me I can't talk! Shit! What am i going to do? I'll try and lose them for now! ' I thought to myself launching myself off the branch I was on and off into the Forest ' let's see how good they are! ' I thought again while do twists and turns trying to lose them not having much luck, but I don't give up easily they will have to be better then this to get me! I started going faster and faster untill I was almost at an inhuman speed "Oluo they are getting away!" The woman who I identified as Petra yelled to her comrade "yeah no shits!" He replied still trying to catch up to me, ' too bad your not going to catch me! Or at least make me put in some effort to get away! ' I thought still losing them "Tch Petra, Oluo back to squad I'll take care of this" the raven haired man said as the two went back to their squad, I just keep going faster ' let's see how good you are compared to them! ' I thought, but he just started to catch up to me, I feel something or someone hit me, making me fall. I feel as if my body is broken, I tried to stand to get away from the man but I fell each time. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up "who are you! And how come your outside the walls!" He said, his face still holding that expressionless expression ' shit I can't talk how am i going to talk!? Oh god I have no idea what to do! '  I panicked "I said! Who are you!" He yelled this time round, I just panicked more, I started shaking my hands in a no motion "huh? What are you playing at!?" He said obviously angry, I heard giant foot steps coming a shot my head in the direction of them and found a titan "tch" was all he said before getting off me and killing the titan at an inhuman speed, almost as fast as me. He came up to me and started to pull me along, ' how did this happen to me? I thought that I was being careful enough! ' I sigh but no sound came out because I have never spoken before.

*Flashback*

"Hey darling are you hungry" mama asked I nodded, at the time I was 3 I still didn't pick up on speaking yet, we have gone to the doctor before to make sure it wasn't something medical which I wasn't. "Ok how about you get Papa!" As she said that I ran to Papa's study to find him doing paperwork for his work "hey sweetie is dinner ready?" Papa asked, I nodded "ok go get your sister and brother for me please!" He said standing up and walking out the door to the kitchen ' ok let's go get sis and bro! ' you thought walking up stairs to their room "oh hey Elisa! Did dad tell you to get us again?" Brother said I nodded "ok come on Sohpie! We have to get dinner!" He said walking down stairs with Sohpie following "you know Peter can get annoying!" Sohpie said making you giggle, still no sound came out "Ok let's eat!" Peter said sitting down.

*Later This Evening*

"Honey our other kids! Elisabeth is just a child who needs food and can't talk!" Mama said to Papa I was listening though the wall, they were in their room "well what do we do?" He asked "well maybe we can....Leave her outside the walls she will most likely die and it wont be our fault!" Mama said, I started crying right then and there I'm in my room on my bed, my room was right next to Mama's and Papa's bedroom, they couldn't hear me tho  because I couldn't make any sound still "that's quite a good idea then we can send the other two to and orpange!" Papa said he sounded happy "ok we'll do it soon!" Mama said as I heard her get into bed

*End Flashback*

Hey guys, I'm done this chapter so if you like this book make sure to check out my other book too! Untill next time! Byes!