Chapter 2

Yato stared intensely at me for the rest of the night. I didn't know why. Maybe it was the fact that my insomnia has gotten the better of me or that he just likes staring at me with his thick ice blue eyes. I shifted uncomfortably under his view. I could almost hear his heart beat speed up uncontrollably.

"Mizuki? Are you awake?" Yato whispered cautiously.

I merely nodded, afraid to look him in his eyes. I was afraid I was going to instantly fall under his spell, charming me with his breath taking looks despite his lame sweat suit. I felt him shift from behind me. He ran his hand over my thigh. I tensed up, he froze.

"I went to far?" He questioned aloud.

I just turn towards him expecting the worst. Me falling for him. He seemed confused, the look on my face carried worry and embarrassment. The look on his face pleaded for me, but I refused to give myself to him, feeling like I was already being drawn into his webbed trap.

I let him touch me. Not a lot or all over. He got on top of me, lips hovering above mine stroking each other every so often. He stopped his playful teasing and his soft lips were on mine. His kisses were gentle, tasteful, addictive. It was like making love but with only our lips. I didn't want to stop, I wanted him. But I couldn't. I couldn't keep him, he couldn't own me. Not for now.

"I want you" He whispered.

I shook my head "I want you as well, but we can't. Not yet Yato."

His hands went to roam my body again, trying to seduce me. My hand lashed out at his letting him know his time was up.

"Yuki. He can read your thoughts, you're connected."

"Here I thought he was just having a perverted dream."

I stared at Yato before turning over hastily again.

"Goodnight" I mumbled softly.

He hummed in response. Would that be the last time he holds me, kisses me like that? Or is it the first of many other time?

•~•~•

Tell me what you think!

Feedback pls