I was a jerk to leave him at the diner and I was a jerk to have argued with him when I was in the wrong.

I decided to leave the room before he got back so I didn't disturb him. He needed his peace of mind to perhaps, think things over before listening to my apology or something. But before I left, I ordered Chinese. If I was going to get drunk, I had to do it with a full stomach. I wasn't depressed enough to poison myself with alcohol.

When I was finally done with the food an hour later, I took a quick shower and got dressed in a T-shirt and skinny trousers. I don't take too much when picking out my clothes because I'm not a picky person. I kind of liked everything but as long as I didn't look like a clown, I was fine.

When I was finally done, I picked up my phone and keys and went downstairs

When I was finally done, I picked up my phone and keys and went downstairs. I thought Angelo would have been back by then but that wasn't the case so I just left.

The club where Warren worked at was about thirty minutes away from campus so I got there around seven pm. It was a tight club with those memberships and such. I had been there once, when he was looking for the job, just to check it out. It was fine so I was cool with him working there.

I know some people think I'm heartless or whatever it is they say about me in school but I actually really do care about my friends.

It wasn't time yet for him to be done with work so I decided to wait for him. After getting my ID checked, I was asked to get a bracelet which I declined since I was just there to wait for him.

Warren wanted to go home and get changed. We shouldn't have taken that long but one thing about him was that, he took a whole lot of time when getting dressed. He always thought he was being watched by someone. I rolled my eyes at him when we got back to my motorcycle and then we were on our way to the party.

The car park of the club was crowded with people as well as cars. This party was huge with major people. I could tell from the type of cars that were parked here. Either they were rich or they just rented the cars just to show off. I know the difference between a rich guy and a guy who wants to show off. Anyway, Warren and I made our way into the club after getting our IDs checked by the bouncer.

Normally, I would flirt with the bouncer and get all touchy feeling with him just for the fun of it. I wasn't in the mood today though. I just wanted to get in and get drunk. Drunk as high as I could get. That would be bliss.

We entered and as usual at any party on this campus, we were greeted with the smell of bodies and booze. A girl came up to us as we made our way through the crowd of drunken college kids, slurring her words and laughing with no care in the world. This was probably why I asked Warren to come with me, because o was definitely going to leave here like this.

"hey handsome" she slurred making me grimace at the smell of her mouth odour.

I only smirked at her and that gave her all the permission she needed as she took my hand and dragged me towards the bar. Turning, I gave Warren a small nod to tell him I'll be fine and when he nodded back, I turned back to the blonde who was holding my hand.

Taking the first tequila shot that came my way, I gulped it in a matter of seconds and asked for another. By the time I was on my sixth shot, the blonde started to rub against me. Knowing exactly what she wanted, I brought her closer to me by the waist, which had her giggling like it was the funniest thing ever. Annoying. I know!

I took another shot kg tequila mixed with vodka and kissed her, deeply. She moaned. Pulling her even closer, I deepened the kiss, rubbing our tongues together and leaving her in a moaning mess. The MC interrupted us and I pulled away from her, rubbing my lips with the hem of my shirt.

Some dancers came up to the stage, and started doing a choreography with a song I hadn't heard before. But even in my drunken state, it was one hell of a song.

I turned my eyes away from the stage, hoping to get a beer from the bartender when my eyes caught something, or rather, someone.

It wasn't the red hair that gave them away, no. It was the way my honey haired boy slurred his way through drinks, looking piss drunk and rubbing himself on the red haired boy. He got his drink spiked.

Fuck. Jason was going to get it. And hard.