CBTBB - Chapter 37 - Gregory

I hold my breath as I listen to Rafa and Nance argue outside. When a warm hand closes around my wrist, I nearly jump out of my skin. Ty shakes his head as he tugs on my wrist and gives the partly open window I used to eavesdrop a look as if to say 'Really Greg? They are old enough to handle this themselves.'

Giving the window one last longing look, I let Ty tug me back to the living room. "You're a meanie." I pout as I sit down on the couch, crossing my arms across my chest and scooting away as Ty sits down beside me.

"I am sure they are old enough to talk about this like the adults they are." Ty seems to think about it for a while as he adds, "Well, Nance is the adult, I can't say the same for Rafa. But he is trying." Ty even gets a far away look in his eyes. "This is the first time I have actually see him make an effort to talk things over. He usually doesn't make any effort all. He can be lazy like that, especially after the things that went down between them."

"So, when I come and see one of your matches again?" I blink at the question and his sudden close proximity. "I want to see you play again, all sweaty..." He lets his voice trail off, eyes scanning my face as he licks his lips.

I can't help but feeling turned on. "I am sure there is another form of physical activity that can make me sweat." I state boldly, my hand softly pressing against his chest. Feeling his heartbeat speed up under my palm has adrenaline rush through my system.

"You mean just like in Rome?" My face nearly explodes in heat as I am transported back to a sunny day in Italy where I decided to test Ty's boundaries. I am sure we can never show our faces in that particular hotel again. Ty chuckles as I hide my face in his chest with  an embarrassed groan.

"We can never show our faces there again thanks to you!" I wail, shoving him off of me. I quickly stand up from the couch and start pacing up and down on the other side of the coffee table. Keeping well away from his grabby hands.

"Thanks to me?!" I frown as he sounds slightly upset. "And who's brilliant idea was it to try and seduce me with beautiful golden skin lying naked on the King size bed huh?" I flush as he slowly rises up, keeping direct eye contact. " Watching me with those hooded eyes, before biting your lip and stretching like a cat." He advances with every word dropping from his lips. "Were you really that surprised that I pounced on you like that? You are irresistible when you are like that." His hand reaches out to touch my face. "Just like you are irresistible right now."

My lips part as I pant softly as Ty takes his sweet damn time to kiss me. When his lips finally touch mine, it is a soft meeting of lips, very romantic. I get warm flutters in the pit of my stomach whenever he does that. The damn guy knows it too and takes full advantage of it. A needy whimper leaves me as his hand cups the back of my head in a possessive hold and lets his tongue work its magic on my senses.

I know by the fact that his second hand is tightly wrapped around my waist that Ty is slowly stoking the embers that are burning inside me up to a fire. Just like he did when we were alone in Italy, and I let myself get lost in the warm feeling. At least I was until I hear a door slam closed and a gust of cold air reaches me. Against better judgement I pull back form the kiss and see Nance's burning face, starting at me wide eyed. Rafa is right behind her looking a little uncomfortable. Only then does our compromising position sink in. In my subconscious I wrapped one of my legs around his waist, and my arms and hands are coiled around his neck and hidden in hid soft hair.

My mouth opens to say something, but closes as nothing comes to mind. It helps that Ty is slightly blushing, making me feel less alone in this situation. Usually when we are like this, I am the only one feeling embarrassed.

"You might want to fix yourselves before mom and dad come home and find you like this." Nance mutters, not really making eye contact.

"So the two of you also managed to talk about things?" I ask once I am unwound from Ty and stand next to Nance in the kitchen as she pulls out glasses and little bowls for the snacks. She stills before looking up to me and shrugs.